Seed collection (Buyers Beware !!!!).

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
If I had to deal with russet mites I'd read up on what Dr. Who has posted on the subject.
A search with his name and the key word forbid or other key words on riu might be helpful, sounds like H is taking a similar approach.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If I had to deal with russet mites I'd read up on what Dr. Who has posted on the subject.
A search with his name and the key word forbid or other key words on riu might be helpful, sounds like H is taking a similar approach.
It's 2021 , people who live with that shit are just lazy.
You can get rid of them if you bust ass for a few weeks and stay on it. 400 dollars worth of shit will be delivered tomorrow morning and than I'm pushing the red button.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Forbid and avid. the shit works. Years ago I had a case of mites and tried everything under the sun and nothing would eliminate them. I fought that battle for weeks. Tried Forbid and Avid and never seen them again.

raz

Yo Heisen, you ever use wettable sulphur to eliminate russetts? Seeing a bunch of people say they had success with it. Also, check this out and tell me if you think it's legit. If it really works, it looks like the easiest solution, or atleast another tool to help eliminate them.
Micronized sulfur works really well for russets

Opie1

Master Grower
Yo Heisen, you ever use wettable sulphur to eliminate russetts? Seeing a bunch of people say they had success with it. Also, check this out and tell me if you think it's legit. If it really works, it looks like the easiest solution, or atleast another tool to help eliminate them.
I’ve used these before and they get the job done, but I started using these from Hot Shot because they’re easier to find-
BA19DDF4-8AE7-48FD-9334-4E0B6F8C1819.jpeg
they’ll kill pretty much everything. I only use these in veg area/tents.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
People trying to have a quarantine tent are fukin crazy. PM is an airborne plague and can stick to you, your clothes. That shit spread in a matter of days, your quarantine needs to be in another zip code. It can stay pretty dormant on small.plants. invisible almost. By time you realize there is an issue you will see that shit popping up everywhere.
I let my guard down for a blink and got fucked.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I’ve used these before and they get the job done, but I started using these from Hot Shot because they’re easier to find-
View attachment 94567
they’ll kill pretty much everything. I only use these in veg area/tents.
I used these to take out spider mites and thrips. The same company makes small fogger cans in case things get to out of control. These will 100% work and not break the bank.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hes actually trying to put this on me WTF? What a fucking tool can't even man up and own the fact he has garden herpes. A simple heads up would have been great. Just a hey man I have russets and PM lurking you need to treat those plants good to make sure there is no issues. Fukin loser
I dealt with bugs for about 18 months before I finally got rid of them. Basically had to start from scratch. That shit can be carried on seeds and seed packs and anything that has came in contact from the room. Bad bad bad. Hope you got it under control.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
People trying to have a quarantine tent are fukin crazy. PM is an airborne plague and can stick to you, your clothes. That shit spread in a matter of days, your quarantine needs to be in another zip code. It can stay pretty dormant on small.plants. invisible almost. By time you realize there is an issue you will see that shit popping up everywhere.
I let my guard down for a blink and got fucked.
This is old, and by now you’ve probably moved or got it sorted/under control, but a once a week milk spray works wonderfully, I also spray 2.5ml/L Botaniguard es every 6 days. I’ve had problems in the past with this very thing you’ve described here, since I’ve started doing this on a schedule I’ve haven’t seen anything in years. Combine that with a sulfer burner and it’s a fix for most problems. I hope that you don’t feel like I’m talking down to you, because I’m not at all, just throwing it out there for thought, because I’d bet money you knew all of that already. Garden size is a huge factor though, and I’m 100% sure yours is larger than mine so it might not scale up too well.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
This is old, and by now you’ve probably moved or got it sorted/under control, but a once a week milk spray works wonderfully, I also spray 2.5ml/L Botaniguard es every 6 days. I’ve had problems in the past with this very thing you’ve described here, since I’ve started doing this on a schedule I’ve haven’t seen anything in years. Combine that with a sulfer burner and it’s a fix for most problems. I hope that you don’t feel like I’m talking down to you, because I’m not at all, just throwing it out there for thought, because I’d bet money you knew all of that already. Garden size is a huge factor though, and I’m 100% sure yours is larger than mine so it might not scale up too well.
it might be old thread , it still helps me to know what to do to save my garden