Seed banks that buy crosses?

angel4us

Super Active Member
I would love to be a tester .... but unfortunately I currently have beans/genetics I want to grow first ... am currently journaling what I can do when I have space / time I will ask to be a tester ...love seeing the different strains develop! The way my current grow is going I think I know who I’ll ask first (hint,hint!!!)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This turned into a really good thread. This kind of thing is inspiring to me as a hobby/personal meds grower. I’d love to make some crosses one day.
Just do it.
I always keep males from my older seed and breed with the new fire. And vise versa. I like using GPS males to breed to my older.
It's just force of habit. Been doing this off and on for 43 years, I believe. There were many years when I never grew and 20 years ago. Around 9/11 happened, I got into it with a 600 watt HPS HydroFarm Metal Ballast with a Hortilux "Eye" bulb. Got some seeds from Serious Seed , Sensi Seed, Nirvana,Paradise Seed, and a few other. I bought every "Skunk" there was. I bred the 1st male and the stinkiest males and bred the females. Along with indoor mixes and outdoor mixes. This went on for 4 or 5 years. My job took me on the road. My seeds were being grown and bred by a relative when I was not.
2009, I bought GreenHouse Super Lemon Haze and their King Kush. I'd never seen anything like them. I was hooked again.
For some of us, it's in our blood.
Grew my 1st plant in 1974?

Macncheesehaze

And it’s litttt. Very well packaged. Seeds are in tubes inside bags so zero chance of them getting smashed. Seeds look healthy and not just little shells thrown in. Beautiful. Just plain beautiful! I will be popping the pineapple butter and and peanut butter breather x Tropicana cookies like right meow

Attachments

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
And it’s litttt. Very well packaged. Seeds are in tubes inside bags so zero chance of them getting smashed. Seeds look healthy and not just little shells thrown in. Beautiful. Just plain beautiful! I will be popping the pineapple butter and and peanut butter breather x Tropicana cookies like right meow
I want to know where you can buy those holographic pouches.

Macncheesehaze

I thought the same thing! The set up looks good @Wumbo. The little plastic vials are tough too. No different than how the big companies send things out. Just put 4 pbbxtrop cookies and 4 pineapple butters in to soak. The beans themselves like I said look very healthy. So far I’m glad I took the risk. It feels like Christmas again but way better lmao

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I thought the same thing! The set up looks good @Wumbo. The little plastic vials are tough too. No different than how the big companies send things out. Just put 4 pbbxtrop cookies and 4 pineapple butters in to soak. The beans themselves like I said look very healthy. So far I’m glad I took the risk. It feels like Christmas again but way better lmao
You can get those vials on Amazon too. I ordered a pack of 1,000 of them for under $15 and each one of them can fit 10 seeds.