Sangria Cookies Time Lapse

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve got 4 of them and I’ll probably not get to grow all of them anytime soon. I’d sling one your way Sticky if you want to try them next spring/summer.
So far the ones I have grown/seen are definitely plant early, clone often, and populate the outdoors in spring type plants. I got more of the sour/fermented fruit terps, but still amazing.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So far the ones I have grown/seen are definitely plant early, clone often, and populate the outdoors in spring type plants. I got more of the sour/fermented fruit terps, but still amazing.
Did you get any licorice smell with yours? The plant of mine that got its fall colors earlier has a fruity smell with a hint of black licorice.

D

Deleted member 60

I’ve got 4 of them and I’ll probably not get to grow all of them anytime soon. I’d sling one your way Sticky if you want to try them next spring/summer.
@Opie1 ..... That'd be cool. I think they'd do well in an outdoor setting. Have an old pack of Heisen GG4 x BBC (or BBC x GG4..whatever) for a return flow if yer interested....or I can reimburse ya. (don;t have a lot of unopened packs cus I'm one of those guys who always rips into em to see how many seeds they gave up for the $$$ invested...LOL) Either way..much appreciated.