Samples

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Call advanced nutrients ask to talk to your state rep

Tell him you using all Humboldt or megcrop ect and want to try advanced

They will send you gallons of base of your choice and liters of everything else

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Can't recommend elevation organics, never did get sampler, have to dispute a ten dollar charge over some stupid lil bullsht
That’s lame. I didn’t lose anything but Green Rush Packaging never got back me for what it’s worth. They send me promo emails now though lol

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I can't comment on their free samples but I've been using their Vegetation 7-2-3 and Rose & Flower 3-10-3 dry amendments, as well as their "Basecamp" soil in my soil mix, and I've been really happy with those products.
Thats cool man! I'm running the grow an bloom now with emerald harvest micro and some calmag+ im gonna see if its ok or not i imagine it'll be ok i usually don't add to much or if it's 5-15ml i usually do like 5 to 7 i like less is more unless I see em needing something i guess

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yes, they pulled the old create a label with po, but po never got the PKG, but the charge came out a month ago. Figured, looks like the samples come out of methford, or, lol. Already got good stuff to use, so fuck em, lol. Didn't try the pkging one, gave most of the extreme gardening one away, cept for the azos and tea bag. You guys have good luck with them, I'm gonna mouth em ever chance I get.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I tried Elevate organics they sent freebies like a litre (I think) of peak harvest grow an bloom for shipping money like 6 bucks or something im running them this time see what they do
Bloom yellow bottles and megacrop kicking ass over here, super happy with results, but have had to make own adjustments to application rates. In a good way, like not have to use as much