Safety first

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am guilt of leaving power strips on the floor but here a subtle reminder why one should never allow it! A small mist of water from a 1/4 feed line sprayed it.. View attachment 102279
That's an ominous feeling. This happened to me not too awful long ago as well. Not my grow room but it was an extension cord on the floor in water and it never tripped the breaker. Bzzzz... That'll wake ya up in the morning!
I also had the bare line on my service entrance cprrode off once. It sent 250v to one side of my panelbox. Fried the furnace, microwave, stove and my fav radio. Thats a shitty way to wake up @2am in february...cold and smell of burnt wires. My baby was 2 months old ta boot!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
That's an ominous feeling. This happened to me not too awful long ago as well. Not my grow room but it was an extension cord on the floor in water and it never tripped the breaker. Bzzzz... That'll wake ya up in the morning!
I also had the bare line on my service entrance cprrode off once. It sent 250v to one side of my panelbox. Fried the furnace, microwave, stove and my fav radio. Thats a shitty way to wake up @2am in february...cold and smell of burnt wires. My baby was 2 months old ta boot!
Wow that would suck usually no power mid winter means frozen water pipes! No coffee and no shower makes for a crumby day! Got lucky this power strip was at the office and the only thing that fried it could have been much worse, many many years ago I had a old school type timer (with pins you pulled) completely melted one night from a magnetic 1000watt ballast no doubt from a power surge blackened the wall thanked my lucky stars.....

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I had a friends who’s grow room cought fire and burned the whole house down. It was in such a remote area. No fire trucks were ever called. He arrived their one day to see some charcoal covered half melted grow buckets. Safety first
12131B21-DE39-4816-8CDA-2277620B5C51.gif