Reversing with Ethylbloc

GLG

Does anyone have any experience using Ethylbloc to reverse sex females? Can't seem to find anything on dose or method out there. I know it's being done, but those doing aren't talking apparently.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's a good find. Fuk em just get some and expirement. Looks like a powder you soak in water. It definitely blocks ethylene and that's what a female produces to flower female parts.
Maybe mix the powder in water and spray the plants. I would try different doses on several different plants and see what happens. Wear respiratory shit cause no telling wtf is in it.

GLG

Why not just use hybs juice, exe? What the big boys use. Even mendo20Twenty juice works and it’s a lot cheaper. No sense in making your own anymore, lots of good fem juice out there
EthlBloc is hormone. Non toxic. I've used STS in the past. Caught an interview with Exotic Mike and they were talking about adding it right to the media. Basically set it and forget it.

GLG

That's a good find. Fuk em just get some and expirement. Looks like a powder you soak in water. It definitely blocks ethylene and that's what a female produces to flower female parts.
Maybe mix the powder in water and spray the plants. I would try different doses on several different plants and see what happens. Wear respiratory shit cause no telling wtf is in it.
Unfortunately you have to order 1000 packets minimum ($300), but it'll definitely be more than enough to experiment with. lol

GLG

Looks like it turnes into a gas. Absorbes into plant tissue to block ethylene reseptors. May work.
It works. I know for sure there are breeders using it. None of them are giving any details as to how they're using it. Exotic Mike mentioned in an interview. He adds it directly to the root zone, but that's all he'll say. I had to do a little digging to find out exactly what he's using and i'm 99,9% sure it's Ethylbloc.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It works. I know for sure there are breeders using it. None of them are giving any details as to how they're using it. Exotic Mike mentioned in an interview. He adds it directly to the root zone, but that's all he'll say. I had to do a little digging to find out exactly what he's using and i'm 99,9% sure it's Ethylbloc.
Shit ain't that serious, nothing worse than an info snob in this industry. I reverse plants all day with CS I make myself and make thousands of fems per run. Would be cool to do things differently or experiment with new shit but that Mike can take his interview and put it up his ass. Who gonna interview someone that doesn't help the growing community. Fuck him. He can't tell me shit.

20211202_153106.jpg

20220205_174512.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Shit ain't that serious, nothing worse than an info snob in this industry. I reverse plants all day with CS I make myself and make thousands of fems per run. Would be cool to do things differently or experiment with new shit but that Mike can take his interview and put it up his ass. Who gonna interview someone that doesn't help the growing community. Fuck him. He can't tell me shit.

View attachment 108013

View attachment 108014
It's even worse when they are withholding information that is a healthier alternative for people to use.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
EthlBloc is hormone. Non toxic. I've used STS in the past. Caught an interview with Exotic Mike and they were talking about adding it right to the media. Basically set it and forget it.
one spray of sts is also sounds like set it and forget it situation well more accurately spray it and forget it situation so why not keep using sts and keep your money in your pockets

Deez. Nutz

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to use it?

You can buy sodium thiosulphate and silver nitrate and literally make gallon upon gallon of sts spray for next to nothing.

It's cheap as hell, it easy to make, and it's very successful at reversing plants.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Pretty sure that is on any chemical out there more for a legal precaution than anything else. It's a standard blurb for anything that has the possibility of off-gassing any fumes at pretty much any temperature - anything ending with -ane or -ene is gonna get that regardless.

Reactions: GLG