Remo Nutrients? Can i do better?

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Since I’m new here and I don’t know if anyone cares anymore but I was gifted the whole line in 20L for a run. We thought it wasn’t really that great side by side with our go to schedule. The only product I did like was the Velo Kelp, it’s come down in price since then but still, there is a ton of other kelp options out there. Like idk…actual kelp? The remainder of the buckets just sat in the corner and people took it home with them in water bottles for house plants. The product seemed darker and had a bit rougher smoke, same plants, same room, same everything vs our regular schedule. I have bought the kelp 2x since then but it was for my G-Ma’s berry patches. The Astro Flower had a tendency to crystallize in the buckets, we actually went through 5 buckets of the shit until we got one that wouldn’t crystallize after a while, they told us that somewhere they where stored on concrete and that started the process of crystallization. IMO the natures candy is garbage, we had 20L of that it to decide if it did anything, it did not. Not even to house plants, cactus, shrubs, herbs, veggies, potatoes, my lilies, fuck all. Maybe the bucket was dead, idk. I used the micro and bloom in a Lucas outdoor auto grow and that worked well. Of course it would @ 4-4-7 that’s a good number right there. But If you really want to use the line up the best way to use it in ratios of micro, grow, bloom like this:
Week 1: 1-1-1
Week 2: 1-1-1
Week 3 through 7: 2-1-3
Week 8 flush.
Add whatever else you want if you use it like that and it’ll work fine. I use most 3 parts like that.