Relentless Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Some bomb assed fire from Relentress. Been growing his genetics for several years and never disappointed.
Have been growing his frosted fem selections lately and all have been fire.

Going to harvest this Frosted Sherbet first of the week. No crotch balls no nanners with masssive frost. frosted sherbet.jpg
frosted sherbet 2.jpg

The frost goes all the way down this is a mid frosted over and getting some color

frosted sherbet 4.jpg
frosted sherbet 3.jpg

Will post some frosted dawg and frosted gelato we just harvested

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
did he ever do the tshirt, cherry cookies thing? I got that email and waited and waited and waited for some new news, asked on IG, never a response. It was too good a deal, i'd say he rethought that one, lol, pack o those seeds and a tshirt for the price of the tshirt. Man I wanted those, lol, No denying relentless's skills and touch tho, no doubt.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I have my last seed of frosted cherry cookies from years ago about to get potted up, will certainly take a clone of it.

Not sure about the Tshirt, some of the promo's at some seed banks include free packs, he seems to post on IG quite a bit.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
yea, this was his deal, off his email or newsletter or whatever. no seed banks involved. I notice I don't get too many emails anymore, I may have asked once too often, but man I wanted those cherry cookies.