Relentless Genetics

$kruntz

Banned
Highly recommendeded! Running one of there Frosted Cherry Cookies fems rn (the white x cherry cookies) It's super vigorous and has amazing uniformed structure for a "Cookie". It's taking everything I've thrown at it and loving it (Foop for nutes) I just flipped it few days ago after veggin her out couple months. I'm very impressed and can't wait to hunt thru the rest of pack. Legit genetics; I can't wait to pop the "Rainbow Rozay" (Sherb x Cherry Cookie) x Rozay) Relentless is the real deal; quality genetics. Unfortunately there on the more expensive side but you get what you pay for!

Deez. Nutz

I've grown their cherry burst. It's a decent strain, moderate yield, dense buds that purple up in the fall when grown outside.

They stated its a really cherry, fruity strain. Not even close, smells and tastes of burned rubber and funk. Wasn't my thing, but others seemed to like it.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I have 2 that have been flipped, one is a straight up cake leaner tall and well spaced while the other is shorter and more bushy probably a cherry leaner but both nice plants and no male parts. They do seem to like their mag though.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Relentless Genetics Black Cherry Gas (GMO X frosted cherry cookies)

Very loud and swings to the gas side so must be the GMO but she is stinky. Can't find a thing wrong with this one other than price and I got a bit of a deal on these. Had a bit of stretch but the main colas were outrageous. They were as big around almost as my forearm and half as long. Tight and extra frosty all the way down. Just a solid plant no staking needed as long as not moved around much.

black cherry gas.jpg

black cherry gas 1.jpg

black cherry gas 3.jpg

black cherry gas 4.jpg

2 x 300plus watts QB 300 lights
2 X 4 foot solarcure UV
auto pots watering system
Hydroponics Research VBX nuits