Red Eyed Genetics

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Hi, anyone run their gear? Pls share some pics.
I love their gear.
I've grown Dogtrap, Golden Glue, Locktite and Tree Spirit. I've got a bunch more of their packs to try.
My favorites have been the Dogtrap and the Emerald City Cookies, for frost and flavor.
Locktite is nice, there's lots of phenotypes to be found in a pack, mine was a leafy bitch to trim, but was a favorite.
I grew Tree Spirit some big specimens and pretty potent.
Dogtrap has the flavors of the rainbow in each pack and an old school Afghan high, that will put a smile on your face.
Emerald City Cookies was easy to hunt through because only 1 female was worth a damn, but she made up for the rest.
Cookies flavor and potency, but dripping in resin and well endowed.

I'll dig around for some pics.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I love their gear.
I've grown Dogtrap, Golden Glue, Locktite and Tree Spirit. I've got a bunch more of their packs to try.
My favorites have been the Dogtrap and the Emerald City Cookies, for frost and flavor.
Locktite is nice, there's lots of phenotypes to be found in a pack, mine was a leafy bitch to trim, but was a favorite.
I grew Tree Spirit some big specimens and pretty potent.
Dogtrap has the flavors of the rainbow in each pack and an old school Afghan high, that will put a smile on your face.
Emerald City Cookies was easy to hunt through because only 1 female was worth a damn, but she made up for the rest.
Cookies flavor and potency, but dripping in resin and well endowed.

I'll dig around for some pics.
I forgot, I also grew out a freebie 4 pack of Tripoli Clementine x Locktite, before they gave them a name.
I think I ended up with 1 female and it was a nice frosty, leafy girl, with lots of lower bud nanners.
It was pretty awesome, but it smelled of dried crystallized cat urine - nicht gut!

sirScottALot

I'm currently running a couple of Tree Spirits. In a group of 3 Bodhi varieties of same age, the RedEyed Tree Spirit's are the most vigorous. I topped them once and have been aggressively training them to keep them level under T5 and to develop a manifold. I'm really please with how substantial the the infrastructure is on this plant.

Attachments

caledoniangrown

I bought some RedEyed Packs from JBC a couple years ago. I'm finally getting around to growing some now. Currently I've got a Welches Wonder and Mt. Goji in veg. I've also just popped some Tree Spirits. I own Locktite but haven't grown it. If you are interested, you will likely see updates about these at my IG @caledoniangrown

I AM

I have grown BeastMode = Trinity x Ortega

Major plant. Deep green wide leaf. Just over 3ft. Smelled like sugar covered dried lime wedges. Nice BUZZ to it. It was a tangle between her & Triple Nova...the potency! Yish!!

I have 7 beans left on both to dust & then pheno dig. I have been studying beanhoarders style...he runs lines til he pops up 8 keeps from one line its crazy. I like that about his style.

Shout out Red Eyed..."if you not red eyed, what are you?!" Haha.

Blaze on!