Rare Sightings

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Yesterday I went to Seattle to take my daughter to an appointment.. After we were done we usually go to Dick's Drive-in (an iconic local burger joint) to grab a burger before we head home. I had just took a couple oil hits off my hitter just prior to getting in line. Well here I am half baked standing in line and I see this dude and young girl get out and I said to my self " man that guy looks familiar."
So I lean over and say to my daughter "there is - - - - - - - - - ." She said " yeah right." I said " no shit it is him".. Well he got in line right next to us.. Bill Gates was standing in line with us for a Dick's burger.. My daughter says "we are eaten like Bill Gates today.. I said " no honey Bill Gates is eaten like us today ". You can't take the local burger out of the local boy. He's been eating those burgers since he was a kid. Bill had no security and no one even really noticed him. Dressed like a regular guy.. A regular guy with a lot of money that is curing the world of desease and who has recently giving away 35 billion to philanthropy.. Wanted to shake his hand and thank him for all he has done for the world but did not want to draw attention to him.. Well that's my rare sighting.. Any one else have a chance encounter like that?

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
I am so obscure that the people I would recognize as famous...would probably be shocked to think they are famous...ie...Buck Brannaman...Jose Wejebe...Tom Dorrance...Omie Tillet...not your typical celebrities, yet these people greatly influenced my life at a young age.