RANT

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
@Highland Rogue You can play budgetary chess with it, and maybe the money created was for other stuff. My tax money went in, some came back. And it was limited to those that participate in the system (except in some blue areas where the local gubmint may end up having to pay it back).

It all boils down to this - Do you think Joe Biden is the answer to ANYTHING other than some random questions about vice-presidential trivia, nepotism, corruption, or groping & sniffing?
Joe Biden is the answer to who represents "tastes great". Donald Trump is the answer to who represents, "less filling".

I don't drink Miller Lite either way. ;)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Biggest problem now is the economy and getting it going again past all the democrat protests. The market is already there because they trust the guy in the chair to do the right things once he's not obstructed by bullshit.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Biggest problem now is the economy and getting it going again past all the democrat protests. The market is already there because they trust the guy in the chair to do the right things once he's not obstructed by bullshit.
I see the biggest problem is a lack of freedom and neither Trump or Biden is going to fix that. Not a fan of either.

I not only don't trust the guy in the chair, I don't trust the chair itself. I'm a live and let live person and see the problems as stemming from people fighting over how to run others lives for them and wanting to use government to do it. No thanks, not for me.

Saw a couple of protesters today in Southern Maine, they looked hot and tired and weren't getting much attention from anyone. They weren't the angry young people trashing property type, they were white middle aged, "my neighbor is black and he's a nice guy" type protester. The type that wear fear masks in grocery stores, sometimes with their nostrils uncovered and that reach over you to get something on the shelf like 8 inches away from you. But, but "social distancing". 😈

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
antifa-nocops.jpg

In places with no police - there will be a death sentence for many offenses previously requiring arrest.