RANT

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I really dont get it...I read other forums and pretty much all sorts of shit. I have time on my hands.

What i dont get is people bitching about holding on to 50% off coupons....and a 50% off sale is coming and they do not support shit...your seeds are bunk...they suck.....why do i pay for testers.

Why does my coupon not work.

Purple Punch is crap.

Holy fuck man pay full price if you have to..

Purple Punch has cured for a week or so...a 49 day plant..even i thought it was bullshit after i harvested it. but its not...and its ready. It is wonderfully grape and epicly strong. The people that say it aint so never grew this cultivar...they grew something called punch i guess.

And why should i pay for testers.....well probably because you suck....or are a douchy whiny fuck who says how bad the cultivars are when you cant grow shit...or you grew an afghani that did well and now the punch doesnt require the same nutes and you suck so it didnt work...so its the bean?

Officially 1 year now of growing Heisen and Greenpoint gear...and its 95% of my garden today.

My skills have improved VASTLY every year since i started this but in the last 12 months it was exponential.

Great genetics lessen that learning curve a lot.

Time to smoke that doob i rolled...cut some clones and enter a contest.

That is the bean rant...dont get me started.

Buy the beans and grow them...or dont... But

put up or shut up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Side rant:

My fellow 'Muricans!

Gubmint will soon be giving you back a small portion of what they have stolen. This money, if you can afford to allocate it as such - is designed to stimulate the economy. Buy some American seeds!

This has been a public service announcement :) 🇺🇸

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was prepared...but my dad was prepared he taught me to shore up shit.

When that spider sense is tingling buy extra...his words.

I am ready for 12 weeks now...fuck the world...and i did find the 12 boxex X 5 shells i had for that side by side sweet 16.. The butt of it broke so i think i am going to go mad max on it...here barrel must be 20 overall 24 minimum.

00 buck shit X 60 rounds...like a video game

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was prepared...but my dad was prepared he taught me to shore up shit.

When that spider sense is tingling buy extra...his words.

I am ready for 12 weeks now...fuck the world...and i did find the 12 boxex X 5 shells i had for that side by side sweet 16.. The butt of it broke so i think i am going to go mad max on it...here barrel must be 20 overall 24 minimum.

00 buck shit X 60 rounds...like a video game
89086756_2563782533731503_978932383740854272_o.jpg

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I really dont get it...I read other forums and pretty much all sorts of shit. I have time on my hands.

What i dont get is people bitching about holding on to 50% off coupons....and a 50% off sale is coming and they do not support shit...your seeds are bunk...they suck.....why do i pay for testers.

Why does my coupon not work.

Purple Punch is crap.

Holy fuck man pay full price if you have to..

Purple Punch has cured for a week or so...a 49 day plant..even i thought it was bullshit after i harvested it. but its not...and its ready. It is wonderfully grape and epicly strong. The people that say it aint so never grew this cultivar...they grew something called punch i guess.

And why should i pay for testers.....well probably because you suck....or are a douchy whiny fuck who says how bad the cultivars are when you cant grow shit...or you grew an afghani that did well and now the punch doesnt require the same nutes and you suck so it didnt work...so its the bean?

Officially 1 year now of growing Heisen and Greenpoint gear...and its 95% of my garden today.

My skills have improved VASTLY every year since i started this but in the last 12 months it was exponential.

Great genetics lessen that learning curve a lot.

Time to smoke that doob i rolled...cut some clones and enter a contest.

That is the bean rant...dont get me started.

Buy the beans and grow them...or dont... But

put up or shut up.
If you let pp go longer...it yield more. Pretty much only difference imo. E9605A0D-A1E2-46BF-8D34-FB3D634ECEDB.jpeg
DD67C85A-4A68-4367-A848-98DC866CDBC9.jpeg
50...rhis one not quite done. Will probably get about another week.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Email Vivosun over 2 weeks ago via customer service regarding interest in purchasing a product as an international buyer , distributor alternative outlets etc.
I’m thinking being pretty reasonable 2 weeks in today’s connected world a reply would come............... Nothing .
Email AC Infinity regarding similar avenues to purchasing international , reply within hours with a link and gratitude for considering an AC product. Thanks Andrew
Vivosun lift your game or maybe rename your Customer service Yeah Whatever .
Oh yeah I forgot to mention Kiss my ass

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Side rant:

My fellow 'Muricans!

Gubmint will soon be giving you back a small portion of what they have stolen. This money, if you can afford to allocate it as such - is designed to stimulate the economy. Buy some American seeds!

This has been a public service announcement :) 🇺🇸
Another side rant...

The stimulus money that was created is "stolen money". In that it indebts people without their individual consent.
However it can't yet be given back, in the sense that " 'Muricans" never possessed it in the first place.

They'll steal it back later though, rest assured of that, via taxation. They'll also steal the value thru inflation, which will devalue the money and property people presently have.

The stimulus money is "new money" , created from thin air, that people will receive, which will reduce the value of the money those same people already have. It is given to purchase loyalty and to continue the greater ponzi scheme, which enables the perpetuation of the American welfare / warfare State. If they don't keep the rigged money game going, the hierarchy it enables will collapse, since "enforcers" need to get paid. So they have to bribe the populace sometimes so they can keep the bigger con game going. Very gangster.

but wait, there's more!!!

Okay, time to smoke one and then go serve justice over my kingdom!! Got a woodchuck that moved in under the shed. I need to inform him of his pending eviction. His past crimes include pigging out on my veggies and digging without a permit. He also stands accused of conspiring to eat some cannabis plants, a crime likely to get him a more severe punishment than eviction. Pepper spray, will be used to enforce the eviction, nuclear options are on the table if the weed is molested.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Highland Rogue You can play budgetary chess with it, and maybe the money created was for other stuff. My tax money went in, some came back. And it was limited to those that participate in the system (except in some blue areas where the local gubmint may end up having to pay it back).

It all boils down to this - Do you think Joe Biden is the answer to ANYTHING other than some random questions about vice-presidential trivia, nepotism, corruption, or groping & sniffing?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And none of the money would have needed to be printed if it wasn't for the media over-hyping the flu, and blue cities hyping their numbers and trying to blame the President. And also killing old people by dumping covid patients in nursing homes instead of the purpose-built hospitals and medical ships that were never used. And placing non-flu patients in flu wards to get them infected. Check out the nurse video from NYC floating around. Body cam (illegal) footage from in the hospitals.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
[QUOTE="H.A.F., post: 109158, Do you think Joe Biden is the answer to ANYTHING other than some random questions about vice-presidential trivia, nepotism, corruption, or groping & sniffing?
[/QUOTE]
Come on man, when you take into consideration who we have now, Biden, or my dog, or even you, would be a better answer to everything.