Random diy bits and pieces. Chuck it all up

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I love it, shit don’t bother me man. I can laugh at funny shit all day long! I’ve been goin around here liking people’s comments on some of the threads and I’m over here damn near pissing myself on some of the shit being said. People around me think I’m this big ass crazy fucker laughing outta nowhere. Makes me laugh even harder. Good stuff, good people on here for sure! I cruised a couple spots before I landed here but never said anything. Just feeling things out and it always seemed like there was someone looking to argue or talk shit or whatever. I’m here for good times, learn as much as I can because there’s always something new to learn and kick it so to speak with like minded folks. Glad to be here, glad y’all are here👊🏻 🤘🏻 🖖🏻
Right back atcha homie 🤛🤜🖖

Vee

Ancient Member
Microwaves can be salvaged for a great range of parts

the motor of the turn table is ideal for those who wanna make a tumbler
the glass plate ideal for the (idiots) that make honey? with butane or LPG
or for your nuke shelter...very strong

the circuits has got some serious rare metal electrical bits I forget which ones

with DVD players have a very interesting voltage controller 3-5-8-12v dc/ac?

ideal for DIY LEDs type lights..check amp first

those who use Flouros or CFL will know you can double triple lumen by adding another ballast

oldie: carbon from a fish tank shop can be replacing the used carbon in you $200 bought filter

always smear vasoline or similar on the thread of your HID lights
it makes it easier to remove in about 1-2 years time

while you are at it wear cotton gloves as finger print oils get into the glass
told me by a Hollywood lighting engineer

Fishing line and laundry pegs are ideal to hang buds until you learn to cut a knotch? in a 12" branch

True: Aussies wanting to speak American accent ..talk in your throat in low slow pitch ...lol

American want to speak Aussie its all in the nose with a cokney accent ...lol