Random Chuckery

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I didnt notice a place for photos of plants that are your own chucks (accidental or on purpose).

I usually run 1 of them at a time...this one I called VoG. It was on purpose in that i had a vial of pollen and wasnt afraid to use it to seed up the bloom room :D

Voice of God (Wifi43 female X pre 2000 Godbud)

So far she is looking good. Cleaned her up nice day 11 under 11/13
IMG_1568.JPGIMG_1571.JPG

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
Oh my lord. Ive been searching for the real pre2k godbud im so jelly!!!!!
It is the most nostalgic bud I've ever witnessed still to this day.
they called it BC Bud back then and the potency was second to none and I've been searching for it to this very day let alone taking me until my thirties to figure out what it was.
Everybody else had beasters I believe was M39 that overtook BC bud. So bringing up BC bud to anybody always resulted in beasters. Which never helped me identifying and isolating what it truly was.
After enough research I know with certainty pre 2K Godbud is the god of my bud Legends from yesteryear.😜🤔😁🥳
Original White Rhino before it became medicine-man, was the only other variety that all my buddies throughout the years remember with nostalgia. But that was after we had already graduated.
But 8th 9th grade we're talking the God bud taking our town by storm like I have never seen since and I remember buying a gram and smoking half of it and a senior that found out it was the last G, tracked me down and told me he'll give me $25 for what I have left. And the way him and his friends were acting when he got back in the car is something I will never forget.
It was definitely that good, it was very unique on the pallet as well as the extreme potency and uniqueness of the effects.I remember but it has been twenty-something years now and I think it's time I take it back to my roots and find a source.
Maybe my first clone only. Even seed i suppose.
Being in the state I am I've always had to watch my ass very closely and I've never been honored or blessed with the offer of a true cut.
so I run the largest population possible to do all my selection usually 20-50. Bc is best i can do....
As I've put in the Years to build the permanent roster and experienced losing all of them at one time and having to start over you can never replace them gems like my red sap Exodus cheese for example. So I used to think it was crazy when I read about requests when you receive a clone. Now I could without question respect that without even a second guess and that's the fucking way it is if you've done the selection and you've done the time and you've spent the money you get it. End of story

Ahlkemist

Crush m0d3
I didnt notice a place for photos of plants that are your own chucks (accidental or on purpose).

I usually run 1 of them at a time...this one I called VoG. It was on purpose in that i had a vial of pollen and wasnt afraid to use it to seed up the bloom room :D

Voice of God (Wifi43 female X pre 2000 Godbud)

So far she is looking good. Cleaned her up nice day 11 under 11/13
View attachment 69081View attachment 69082
I cannot wait to see what comes up do you have any pictures of any of these or is this the first time you've ran it? Super excited to see especially the God Bud side