Public Apology

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I can admit when I'm wrong. I have made mistakes in my life. Sometimes I can go off the handle and say some mean shit.
I just want to apologize for some of the dickish things I've done and said. I know to some it won't matter but to some it will.
I'm gonna take a back seat and let @TreeFarmerCharlie take over the forum. I have a lot on my plate and I don't need the extra stress.
To everyone that has been a supporter here's a thanks to you.

D

Deleted member 60

Some kind of fun. The only constant in any of it is how pot forums are created..... exist for a while...... and then devolve.

IG and Discord suck balls. Just a bunch of closet Clowns and pretty pictures and a horde of "experts" following them around trying to get free seeds and suck their dicks. What a sad showing it all is. See me. See me? See the Seeds that I made in my closet? I "special". Yawn.

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the opportunity to be a mod here h....... Got to say I won't miss trying to figure out who the fuck is a bot or not though. I probably traipsed into forbidden ground by mentioning that I bought seeds from someone who has recently been banned from here but it is what it is and they are what they are........ which is pretty much all the same shit. Nobody's doing anything of note anymore although the weed is good. It's all just become a charade of people grabbing easy genetics and acting like Their shit is somehow different then everyone else's when it really isn't. Then the egos come in and it gets really funny and repeats itself as it's done for decades.

If you take out the seeds and the egos people are just people. I've had a couple of the people that aren't real popular here my house.....in Person... and they are okay people believe it or not. But whatever.

Maybe we should all just grow some pot?

Bobberr

Really Active Member
Breeder
I love it here. Wish I wasn’t so busy but personally H. Has been nothing but a blessing, I don’t know any background stories- just know that my boi high kev brought me here and it helped me expand my knowledge as a grower/breeder. Much love from the 518 H. Met lots of cool MFers 😎

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I for one like your straight forward approach H.
You got a lot going on, most couldn't handle being spread so thin.
Those kinds of loads can bring out mannerisms in people that come out strongly.
We're all humans just trying to protect out own!

I've always felt you put everything into what you do, because you care.
Then you gotta deal with some real dickheads that have nothing better to do than be a dick.
Some of these keyboard heros need a good ass kicking for sure.
Yep "I'm a redneck at heart"

Good luck with all of you ventures dude!