Prob with deficiencies?

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
This started pretty recently and it seems like i could be lacking something. Any ideas on what it could be? Some looks like N def but then it doesn't. Its happening to all but one pretty much.
9-22 leaf a.jpg
9-22 leaf c.jpg
9-22 leaf b.jpg
-22 leaf d.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

What are you feeding it and how much and how often?
Right now I'm using Maxibloom at about 750ish ppm every other watering.

Interveinal yellowing like that is usually a sign of a magnesium deficiency.
Well that's an easy fix. I have calmag but haven't used it this round yet as I wanted to make sure it needed it. Thank you for the help!

I think I would agree with it being mag def after looking at my handy dandy visual aid(clicky to enlarge) (y)

View attachment 99513
I downloaded that same chart and forgot I have it lol. Thank you all for the quick help. Gonna mix up a couple new buckets tonight and get them watered tmrw morning at lights on.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Your plant is using up all its N reserves. Plant isn't able to produce enough Chlorophyl for proper photosynthesis. My guess is you're well below 6.3 PH toward the bottom of your container. What grow medium are you using?
Wasn't enough "run off" and salts building up maybe. Do you feed every time you water? Were the plants drying out completely, then you would give them a big drink? Or are you a "constant waterer" of small amounts with little or no run off?
My leaves were constantly yellowing and falling off like crazy. I was down below 5 PH range.
My medium was staying a little to wet and slowly killing the microbial life.
Yours look like mine use to look.

Bobby_Resigliano

Your plant is using up all its N reserves. Plant isn't able to produce enough Chlorophyl for proper photosynthesis. My guess is you're well below 6.3 PH toward the bottom of your container. What grow medium are you using?
Wasn't enough "run off" and salts building up maybe. Do you feed every time you water? Were the plants drying out completely, then you would give them a big drink? Or are you a "constant waterer" of small amounts with little or no run off?
My leaves were constantly yellowing and falling off like crazy. I was down below 5 PH range.
My medium was staying a little to wet and slowly killing the microbial life.
Yours look like mine use to look.
I use FFOF. Water to runoff each time. Feeding every other water or about once a week. Plants sometimes dry out too much and I keep telling my stepfather to keep a closer eye on them. I wish they were at my house but unfortunately not. I haven't PHed my mix at all. I used to years ago but stopped. I guess Ill see what it says next watering.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I use FFOF. Water to runoff each time. Feeding every other water or about once a week. Plants sometimes dry out too much and I keep telling my stepfather to keep a closer eye on them. I wish they were at my house but unfortunately not. I haven't PHed my mix at all. I used to years ago but stopped. I guess Ill see what it says next watering.
I hardly ever ph myself, but something was restricting salts from exiting my containers.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Here they are after 10 days of gradually raising the ph. I may have used a little too much humic acid which might have been a contributing factor in the ph.
Like I said, I hardly pay any attention to ph. I don't own a ph meter for water, I have a couple different soil moisture/ph/light meters. I have a bottle of the stuff you add drops to water, then compare to a color chart. Never been opened till this happened. lol
SAM_0970.JPG
The leaves are a little droopy, I'd say overwatering here lately. But they are using up the water now. Steadily increasing their hunger for water so roots are working.

Bobby_Resigliano

When I first got into making water only super soils I had some PH issues I am not sure soil can take/buffer everything we throw into it in this scenario i let it cook plenty long.... Never had any issues when I only added compost and cow poop...
I hope I can get it figured out soon. I like to try one thing at a time and see if it works. I've learned to become patient with my fixes. I've only got a few weeks left to ride out on a good note. Its only been about 2 days since the new feed so we'll see.