Votes: 6 25.0%
  • D.B.B

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have no intention to win. It's really all for fun. But I know what a good picture is. I knew there was some bullshit afoot and did some research. I see all the shit talk next door and I'm glad now I did what I did.
People talking shit about my stoner comment but they are the same people that don't have shit, and never will have shit. I am what I am and where I am for a reason

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth, I don't even think the thread should be open for likes until about mid-month, then allowed on the same day submissions are stopped.

As it stands, if you submit a pic to the initial thread later in the month you probably won't get enough likes to move on to the voting compared to someone that had theirs up 2 weeks sooner. It shouldn't be about gaming the system in that way either.

Maybe if the final vote was from all the pics so the likes don't matter?

Just tossing ideas out there. I wait until the end of the month to even go through and assign "likes" (votes) to the ones I think are the best. And I treat them like votes.

Spartacus thumbsdown.gif

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
For what it's worth, I don't even think the thread should be open for likes until about mid-month, then allowed on the same day submissions are stopped.

As it stands, if you submit a pic to the initial thread later in the month you probably won't get enough likes to move on to the voting compared to someone that had theirs up 2 weeks sooner. It shouldn't be about gaming the system in that way either.

Maybe if the final vote was from all the pics so the likes don't matter?

Just tossing ideas out there. I wait until the end of the month to even go through and assign "likes" (votes) to the ones I think are the best. And I treat them like votes.

View attachment 93386
Yeah I’ve noticed that the early entrants get more likes or fires just because they’ve been around longer.

I think the most fair thing to do would be to put ALL the photos entries up to the vote at the end, not just the four with the most likes in the entry thread.