Post bridezilla and purple crash photos!

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
I'm three weeks into flower and I'd love to see some bride's and purps!! I mismatched my containers in the beginning so im exactly sure if my plants are labeled correctly 🤔😜.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Here's a Bridezilla pic that should be good for comparison. This was ours at a little over week 3 of flower.
She's a stretcher!
Also a finished pic in December photo contest.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
Looking good @Highsince76 this is my first indoor grow ever fucked around with outside on and off for years but never really put much effort into it.now I'm addicted haha but yours are way taller I only have 4 and a half foot ceilings and my boy mixed seeds up so I wasnt prepared for the stretch and did everything to my little but of knowledge to hinder that.

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Looking good @Highsince76 this is my first indoor grow ever fucked around with outside on and off for years but never really put much effort into it.now I'm addicted haha but yours are way taller I only have 4 and a half foot ceilings and my boy mixed seeds up so I wasnt prepared for the stretch and did everything to my little but of knowledge to hinder that.
Looking good tho 😍👌 for having 4 foot ceilings. Sorry about the mix up 😂. Your going to have a better yeild so your welcome!