Pollen Chucker Banner

Mad_Ninja

Anyone who wishes to have the yellow pollen chucker banner can have one. The guidelines will be to have a journal or thread here and be an active member in the thread. You would need to have a thread and also need to actually be a pollen chucker with grows of making your own seeds and willing to share them with others. Any member who wants the banner can message me and we will make sure you get one if you meet these guidelines.
*falls from ceiling awkwardly* Sativa squad leader reporting for duty. And I am guilty of wanting to share beans, yes, it's true. Believe me, you want my beans.

Mad_Ninja

Be careful about tooting your own horn before being here for awhile and people here getting to know you. Acting like that usually pegs out everyone’s bullshit meters.
Hey, if your meter's pegged out, it's because it's busted, not because I talk bigger than I can deliver. I've been doing this a while and will happily stand toe to toe with the site's finest for quality. Just 'cause I'm new here don't mean I'm new to this life. Try me. (And nice to meet you, too!)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hey, if your meter's pegged out, it's because it's busted, not because I talk bigger than I can deliver. I've been doing this a while and will happily stand toe to toe with the site's finest for quality. Just 'cause I'm new here don't mean I'm new to this life. Try me. (And nice to meet you, too!)
I’m just giving you a heads up. Lots of people have come in here acting like they are gods gift to breeding and they are usually the ones who don’t know what they are talking about. I personally don’t care how long you’ve been in the game. If you are good as you claim then post pictures and journals and those will speak for you. Otherwise nobody will believe anything you say unless they know who you are.

Mad_Ninja

Measuring one's dick doesn't make it bigger. All the same, there is wisdom in what you say. I will begin a journal with my upcoming grow, and you will dine heartily on your doubt, Mr. Mod-man. :p

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Measuring one's dick doesn't make it bigger. All the same, there is wisdom in what you say. I will begin a journal with my upcoming grow, and you will dine heartily on your doubt, Mr. Mod-man. :p
I'm just telling you what I see in your posts so far, and I'm not calling you out... I'm just trying to avoid the train wreck those types of posts inevitably turn into here. Feel free to show what you are creating but once you start saying things like "nobody has done this before", and other snake oil salesman bullshit, people here will look at you as a bullshitter, and you will be called out for it. This isn't rollitup. This is a much smaller group consisting of mostly older growers who have large enough seed collections to know there are literally thousands of great strains out there and the magical strains breeders and chuckers would like you to believe they have don't exist.

Mad_Ninja

This isn't rollitup. This is a much smaller group consisting of mostly older growers who have large enough seed collections to know there are literally thousands of great strains out there and the magical strains breeders and chuckers would like you to believe they have don't exist.
First of all, with all due respect to the big dogs, rollitup can kiss my ass. I'm also an older grower with hundreds of strains in my experience. You're right about the strains, of course. I just made another great one, tripped on it last night right after christening it. But the difference with me is the sourcing, and the intent, which the plant feels and responds to. We are planning a bright future. Believe what you will. I don't settle for little, trained sugar-babies many times married to their first cousins, no. I want a huge, aromatic, confrontational, wild-colored sativa with crazy, funky smells. Old-school ganja, that intense bliss, infused with any psychedelic nuance I can bridle. Some people think weed isn't psychedelic. These people need to eat some of my golden sativa hash. It's not LSD, but it's the next strongest thing: washed Asian ganja from carefully selected cultivars.

I will start a grow journal, and you will benefit from it. The truth is I love sharing this stuff, hence my finding this site and wasting my time knuckling out letters in clumps for y'all to scan. I know I can come off as arrogant, but it's not what it seems. It's just belief in myself, mildly unfriendly confidence. Because if I'm not my number one fan who will be? Besides, I have tested at the lab several times and have ample reason to be confident in my work. I don't score less than 13% THC and never a drop of CBD with any of my pure genetics, not to mention the nose and taste profiles and long-lasting effects, which are manifold. Eat some hash in the morning and ride the buzz all day for chores, deep thought, and even social time.

Mad_Ninja

Because I work with and am part of the best the industry has to offer. If you want sick vigor, new smells and shapes, and deeply trippy effects, come see about me.

EDIT - And I've purchased your work in the past, so you know I have good taste.