Polination?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Normaly id polinate a brach but the bud i wanted to polinate is being choped an i take a branch that im chopping and instead of hanging chop it put it in water and polinate it. Il ad pics of how fatr along they are.
You’ll need to keep it alive for six weeks for the seeds to mature.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
After harvesting the tops, consider pollinating some of the lower, larfy stuff, if you have any, and let it run another six weeks.

I’ve heard, that once pollinated, you can also return it to veg and it’ll still produce seeds. I have no experience with this, just heard about it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After harvesting the tops, consider pollinating some of the lower, larfy stuff, if you have any, and let it run another six weeks.

I’ve heard, that once pollinated, you can also return it to veg and it’ll still produce seeds. I have no experience with this, just heard about it.
Only possible hiccup I see with that is the age of the flowers and whether or not they are still putting out new pistils. If you have something foxtailing that's cool, but if you wait to harvest the ripe tops the lowers are pretty ripe too.

The re-veg thing might be the ticket, maybe just until you see new growth then back to flower for pistils and pollenation?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Only possible hiccup I see with that is the age of the flowers and whether or not they are still putting out new pistils. If you have something foxtailing that's cool, but if you wait to harvest the ripe tops the lowers are pretty ripe too.

The re-veg thing might be the ticket, maybe just until you see new growth then back to flower for pistils and pollenation?
Obviously need some white, viable hairs to receive the pollen for it to work.

Having said that, I’ve found that the lower, inner stuff is often far less developed than the rest.

It’s worth a shot and will save a lot of time if you don’t have to re-veg first, then back to flower.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Obviously need some white, viable hairs to receive the pollen for it to work.

Having said that, I’ve found that the lower, inner stuff is often far less developed than the rest.

It’s worth a shot and will save a lot of time if you don’t have to re-veg.
I dig it - just spit-ballin'

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had plants re-veg from a timer that got a few pins knocked in. With them still in the prime (about 5-weeks in) of growing it went a lot quicker than a plant after harvest or a flower clone. Especially if you have those lowers with some viable pistils still like you said.

Also you wouldn't need to wait for it to make any leaves. It takes a while to get through the single-blade leaves and the funky deformed ones to get back to something normal and clonable, but if your goal is just fresh new pistils you could put it back in 12/12 the minute you see new growth.

Positivitybecomesu

Ok so ino they wernt puti g out new pistils lol .. im so new made a couple awesome chucks now i want to run aroun like a be and polinate everything lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Normaly id polinate a brach but the bud i wanted to polinate is being choped an i take a branch that im chopping and instead of hanging chop it put it in water and polinate it. Il ad pics of how fatr along they are.
You gonna pollinate that and grow seeds for 6 weeks in a cup of water. Good luck , I'll follow along

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

I've done it. Fucked up once and almost lost a mom. Had to stick her back in the veg room fully bloated with seeds at 5 weeks into flower.
Revegged like a champ. Chopped and harvested the seeds after I got new cuts. This plant we fuck with is truly amazing but the OP ain't gonna get shit from that bud but some mold and something to stare at a few weeks.