PNWStrainHunter's Tropicana Cookies (Buyers Beware)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Was a small hiccup on my end. My shit is all clear and free of fuckery. I have every strain I own in domes now with 0 bugs and 0 PM
Once they root I'll hit them again for safe measure and move them.in to there new home that I will NEVER bring another stray cut into
I'm pretty much on research and development after Jan so I'll be the guy finding the shit that everyone shits there pants over.
This pnw clown is a straight up shit for brains.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
One thing to consider is that unless you pick up the clone by hand from the mom-holder, it is in the mail. It is basically romaine lettuce in a dark, moist box for a few days. It will have a chance of molding regardless of the condition of the mom or her garden.

Thrips and mites? fuck off... That's all on the seller ;)
Mold is one thing. The PM that affects cannabis only affects cannabis. That said to have PM on the clones it would already have to be in the senders garden and the plant is practically infected before it is sent at the very least. Not to mention whether its systemic or not. Clone trading has amplified the problem no doubt.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Was a small hiccup on my end. My shit is all clear and free of fuckery. I have every strain I own in domes now with 0 bugs and 0 PM
Once they root I'll hit them again for safe measure and move them.in to there new home that I will NEVER bring another stray cut into
I'm pretty much on research and development after Jan so I'll be the guy finding the shit that everyone shits there pants over.
This pnw clown is a straight up shit for brains.
I really tried to hose things down and save my moms but it became a loosing battle, I moved them outdoors and took a few cuts then treated the heck out of the cuts, I was still only able to save one cut seemed like everything I touched had a bug on it lol, no doubt I gave up to early but damn I don't wish that shit on anyone! running a mega size ozone generator then rotating chemicals haven't seen a bug in many days.... One plus I'll have a blank slate and my new LEDs feels weird every morning not having to tend plants...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I really tried to hose things down and save my moms but it became a loosing battle, I moved them outdoors and took a few cuts then treated the heck out of the cuts, I was still only able to save one cut seemed like everything I touched had a bug on it lol, no doubt I gave up to early but damn I don't wish that shit on anyone! running a mega size ozone generator then rotating chemicals haven't seen a bug in many days.... One plus I'll have a blank slate and my new LEDs feels weird every morning not having to tend plants...
My mom's looked.terrible. I cut them back and sprayed forbid first. 4 days there was still some bugs moving here and there but they appeared to be dying. I hit.them with avid and that shit smells like death. Made me sick spraying it.
After 4 days I had no live bugs at all. Moms started to recover after 4 weeks and actually look really good now.
I sprayed eagle 20 and waited a week and took all new cuts. New cuts all look super healthy