PNWStrainHunter's Tropicana Cookies (Buyers Beware)

Big Perm

Budtender
Picked up a cut off of @PNWStrainHunter a few months ago.
1.jpg
I vegged out that clone and took these cuts from it this morning. As soon as they have roots I'll be transplanting them and flipping them. The mother had an orange/tangerine smell on the stem rub, so I'm hopeful that this is legit, but we'll soon find out. Also, I used Hormex #8 cloning powder. That isn't PM on the stems, but I have to admit that I did get PM from PNW. I got a warning from a friend just in time, so had an eye out for it and was able to nip it in the bud.

Big Perm

Budtender
PNW sent out quite a few people russet mites also. If your plants are infected there most likely every where u have been . Good luck home.
I didn't get anything other than a little PM on one clone. Anything coming in from outside my place I put in a dome with a new hotshot no pest strip just to be safe. I treated the clone for the PM while it was in quarantine. It really does suck that people got some bad stuff, but rule #1 (ESPECIALLY on Strainly) is to assume that anything coming in is infected as a mofo, and go from there. If you catch it early, it won't be a problem.

Big Perm

Budtender
They look healthy overall though. If the trip was going to kill them it would have done it already I think.
Thanks. Me, too. A few months in the mail and I think anything would be in the hurt locker. Here was my mom of Tropicana Cookies the day I got her:
5.jpg

You aren’t really expecting to see any roots for a few more days, are you??? I’ve had roots in 7 days in hydro, but the quickest I’ve had any with the cubes 8 or 9 (I cant remember which).
I would have been a bit surprised to be honest, but it was more for the log. The fastest I have gotten roots in Root Riots is 5 days.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You aren’t really expecting to see any roots for a few more days, are you??? I’ve had roots in 7 days in hydro, but the quickest I’ve had any with the cubes 8 or 9 (I cant remember which).
So far I've not paid attention. They are either still green (with or without roots showing) or dead :)

Thanks. Me, too. A few months in the mail and I think anything would be in the hurt locker. Here was my mom of Tropicana Cookies the day I got her:

I would have been a bit surprised to be honest, but it was more for the log. The fastest I have gotten roots in Root Riots is 5 days.
That looks like a superior method to send some rooted clones in the mail! And are you saying it took a few month for you to receive them? Because if your are I would have guessed they would've strolled right on past the hurt locker and rather showed up dead as fried chicken instead. :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One thing to consider is that unless you pick up the clone by hand from the mom-holder, it is in the mail. It is basically romaine lettuce in a dark, moist box for a few days. It will have a chance of molding regardless of the condition of the mom or her garden.

Thrips and mites? fuck off... That's all on the seller ;)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
For the record forbid followed up with avid knocked the dick off russets. It's been 2 weeks since the last spray and they are gone. I have scoped plants for 2 hours and haven't spotted 1 live bug.
I took all new cuts and drove em 3 hrs away to dip and root them. Lesson learned. Don't take cuts from fly by night ass clowns.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
For the record forbid followed up with avid knocked the dick off russets. It's been 2 weeks since the last spray and they are gone. I have scoped plants for 2 hours and haven't spotted 1 live bug.
I took all new cuts and drove em 3 hrs away to dip and root them. Lesson learned. Don't take cuts from fly by night ass clowns.
I am doing battle with the same little bastards right now, I just shut everything down emptied 4 rooms out my moms included sucks, no more stranger cuts for this guy... I'll give avid a go next then....., stranger danger!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I am doing battle with the same little bastards right now, I just shut everything down emptied 4 rooms out my moms included sucks, no more stranger cuts for this guy... I'll give avid a go next then....., stranger danger!!
You get assed up.by the same clown? I see the other site let that turd burgler in the back door. Dude got the straight smack.down here. Sending people shit rhat cripples there operation.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
You get assed up.by the same clown? I see the other site let that turd burgler in the back door. Dude got the straight smack.down here. Sending people shit rhat cripples there operation.
Indeed...strainly .I wonder if people who knowingly send infected shit out are anti-pot! Their main goal is to sabotage as many growers as possible, maybe I been in paranoid mode for to many decades lol, the worst part is moms I have been able to keep a couple she must be naturally resist but I look at her with suspicion and nuked her leaves.. On the bright side I can change a few walls around to make room for LEDs