Plethora of beans

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Don’t you hate it when a big beautiful plant turns out to be a male? Nothing but balls, fuk😀😀
photos have to do there thing when it comes to pollen,thats when i try to mate em with the same pheno to keep things together that way if all the seed banks start doing the monsanto thing ,with genetic markers they get nothing but there owne beans back, i aint spreading things like around,any plant with something that may be marked with a genetic marker, there may be some big outfits genetics, that are labeled with a gene splice.what is it they call that crap ,intelleticual property!

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
photos have to do there thing when it comes to pollen,thats when i try to mate em with the same pheno to keep things together that way if all the seed banks start doing the monsanto thing ,with genetic markers they get nothing but there owne beans back, i aint spreading things like around,any plant with something that may be marked with a genetic marker, there may be some big outfits genetics, that are labeled with a gene splice.what is it they call that crap ,intelleticual property!
Good point. I’ve been known to save pollen

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I’ve got a couple hundred seeds of crosses I’ve done

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
i have no problem with that , i am the same with my brick weed beans!did you have any stand outs?
Purple Stomper is one. 12’ tall and colas nearly big as my thigh! And purple too. I’ve never grown it outside but I gifted some seeds to someone and they were grown outside. But they aren’t necessarily mold resistant