Please tell me what to do.....

joeystyle

Sorry... coffee hadnt kicked in yet when i wrote last piece. What i meant to say was i dont exceed .85 ec of base nutes in my feed. I try to always keep my total EC as far as i can low as i can with base nutes. I use EC because it doesnt get converted. its the pure measurment. TDS and PPM are just perversions of EC that a meter calculates. For me it all starts with knowing whats in my water. Because of pens im also able to know instantly when my local utility company has change "reservoirs" as your water purity will often fluctuate wildly. depending on where you live this could happen regularly and greatly influence the amount of nutrients you are able to ad to their daily soup. Thanks for your patience.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
when a plant locks out its time to chuck it.
That can be good advice, don't waste time on a loser. Especially when there's a space crunch and other ladies are more willing to deliver.

Alternatively if it's a special plant or strain you just gotta keep...

You can attempt to save it by transplanting to a larger container and wait/hope she comes back. Or, take a couple clones and pray they root, then start over with a better plan.