Please any help is appreciated

Opie1

Master Grower
Have you watered it while the sun was shining on it?
It’s wet in that pic, did you just water it or had it just rained?

I dont think it'll decimate your plants. Ita more big old fan leaves either way. I think its bug bites. They'll survive for sure. If ya wanna help prevent the onset of pm. Pick up some sodium bicarbonate. Green cure. It'll burnt the pistils so I dont use it in flower unless its life ir death
I was just looking up stuff to possibly help with this current issue I read about what you had requested along with omri regalia

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Do some.research on whats safe to spray on cannabis with some anti fungul properties. High night time humidity is gonna cause issues. Also dont water them overhead. Water them at the bases. Either use a soaker hose or watering can. It also loooks like some nutes got on the leaves during watering and rhe sun was out.
Refrain from watering them to late. Early mornings only.
Bayer might make an anti fungul organic type spray.

Do some.research on whats safe to spray on cannabis with some anti fungul properties. High night time humidity is gonna cause issues. Also dont water them overhead. Water them at the bases. Either use a soaker hose or watering can. It also loooks like some nutes got on the leaves during watering and rhe sun was out.
Refrain from watering them to late. Early mornings only.
Bayer might make an anti fungul organic type spray.
Believe it or not I only water at the base of my plant in a even circle around the stalk, I know it looks like I use a foliar spray or something but none of that is going on in this current grow

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That regalia is pricey. I'm sure he isnt watering HB its been crazy wet here this year.
My plants are showing similar signs. Its almost like a deficiency from being to wet for so long. 0820210615.jpg0820210615a.jpg
Lt x AC bug bitch in the back. Take note. Ive got a nice cut. Very very vigorous

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That regalia is pricey. I'm sure he isnt watering HB its been crazy wet here this year.
My plants are showing similar signs. Its almost like a deficiency from being to wet for so long. View attachment 97729View attachment 97730
Lt x AC bug bitch in the back. Take note. Ive got a nice cut. Very very vigorous
Yeah to wet is a loss of oxygen to the roots. No way to correct it unless u do raised boxes on the ground beforehand. Save all your soil from your indoor grows and start filling up planter boxes for next year. Add perlite about 2 hand scoops per 3 cubic gallons of soil.

VAHomegrown

Could he install some hollow aeration spikes around the roots? I saw my father do this years ago in his vegetable garden after a tropical storm and it seemed to save them. He would also use little pads of straw in low areas to absorb some of the water. Pack it in tightly & then remove once water logged.
It's been so damn humid here due to the constant rainfall I'm having trouble keeping my humidity down indoors! With the rain every two days and lots of late August sunlight the air is thick. I just checked and I'm at 60% which is well above where I want to be for the stage of growth they are in. I normally have no issues as I run a dehumidifier & AC unit set to "dry" in a sealed room.