Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Lurch

Super Active Member
Many moons ago my amigo went to the Dam yo these guys. The Boss sorted my pal with just what we wanted on the tin. Pot of Gold ticked the boxes. Was a money maker smelled like Aghan Charas.
They for some reason are offline. In the Summer am paying a visit. Proper old stool not AmHaze chuckers.
When they say skunk would say the best was like roadkill, as often is said, the sweet sickly smell of decay, putrid fruit. But tantalisingly tasty.
Will see if can catch the seeds, reckon must still online.
Super Skunk was more fruity would say. Fkin penetrated the area just a bag. Same with the skunk.
As they say lol a friend with weed is a friend indeed, fk you had lots lol.
Good old school. Brick Weed that's another whole ting.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
After 5 years of figuring out what I need I have just taken my first set of clones with the intention of keeping a mom - and it's just the plain ol' Chemdog. Where I grew up we either had shitty brickweed, good brickweed, or green bud. That was usually something chemmy or skunky because that's what grew locally. It's what I crave to this day.

The peanut butter one would have been closest to a keeper for headstash. Really interesting flavor and a great buzz. The larger sparklier citrius one would be the bag-appeal, cash-cropper for weight. The other three had that kind of girl scout cookie half-funk, half-bread. Not my thing but each was still super frosty.

In the end if I can buy a sack of half a dozen fems or a dozen regs and find something great that's the ballgame. Any others you find are just icing on the cake.
I have these 3 clones from the "banter" plants.
1710281320601.jpeg1710281340677.jpeg1710281360072.jpeg
Plus these
I think they are all rooted now.
1710281422088.jpeg

Lurch

Super Active Member
I have these 3 clones from the "banter" plants.
View attachment 136169View attachment 136170View attachment 136171
Plus these
I think they are all rooted now.
View attachment 136172
Happy to have these girls from these genetics. #2 is my girl USA at its best. No test.
Cloned #1 #2; will have to reveg #4 2ft tall but the stink stinks. #3 may enter the race but from off was dubious about the vigour.
So 1 2 and 4 it is.
3 out of 6 fems shit hot 🔥.
Am ticking days out my life lol to get to the smoke test.
Patience Grasshopper.
Oh no, ChemDog is good. lol
It's a Super Skunk cross most likely.
Bad means good sorry lol.
It means real good. You can say that is well bad. Means it is the dogs bollocks, the shit

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Without sounding like a dumb limey, wtf is a banter plant.
Is that like joker?
Can anyone enlighten me, out of all you fine growers I have been watching avidly, does anyone know who has the mystery beans?
Banter is the contest plants. lol
We won't know who has the mystery plants until everyone has posted their final pics most likely.