Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

D

Deleted member 60

All I do anymore is the outdoor. I have no expectations re placing in the contest unless there's gonna be a slot for a "Buds grown in an unheated garage w/no running water in a newly tossed together space" category. :ROFLMAO: Talk about a pain-in-the-ass...LOL...but it may be a long Winter... so WTF, I'll play.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
seeing who i'am up aginst, i would say my grow skills ,will place me in the lower 1/16th of the crew come pic time!
well since BigTerps is in i can't stand it ,@T.F.C.put me in please ! My current run only has a few weeks to finish !
Back on July 17th, page 1026, I said I'd like too give em a try......?
So sign my ass up TFC....
Thx
Yes.............................leave the future winner of the contest off the list so you have no comp. Now I will destroy you!! :sneaky:
OK, I added all of you to the list!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What’s the conditions of the contest?
Everyone will have the same start date. Soak the seeds and you have 12 weeks to finish. I will pick the top 6 contenders and we will all get to vote, the votes will help me consider the winners but they are not the all tell end of the contest. Ill.pick the top 3 based on plant health and bad ass pheno expressions. Ill.pick a first through 3rd place winner and the prizes are gonna be well.worth it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's 36 people signed up so far. @Heisen do you want to cap this at a certain number?
Naw ill.make sure everyone gets the seeds they need. I usually get about 600 seeds off a plant so there will be plenty of seeds to go around.
Ill.send out 3 packs and everyone can pick 6 seeds so they can pop whatever seeds they want. I may do a mystery pack and let everyone know what the cross was after they grow it or have a side contest of anyone that guess the cross from multiple choice.

Izzymay

This is the thread for Heisen's Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato contest. I've gone through the Heisenbeans thread to pull the names of everybody who showed interest in this contest. If you see your name with a "?" next to it then I wasn't sure if you were just showing interest in the seeds, or the contest, so please reply to this thread to clarify. If you are not in this list, and want to be in the contest, then please reply and let us know you want in. If/when @Heisen comes up with rules for this contest (usually a required start/finish date) we will update the first post in this thread with that info.

@1oldfart
@AZHomeGrown420
@Big Terps
@BlueRidgeGreen
@Bobby_Resigliano
@BSGrows
@Buddernugs
@Dalton
@Dogwood
@Frankie Eyelashes
@Foxxyl24
@God'sWisdom