Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I'll announce the start of the contest soon. The people who have entered will.have 72 hours to follow the instructions once I post the official rules and start date. I figured if they can be around enough to.follow that than they will actually participate and not take the seeds and trade em off or store em.
A long as I know which threads to monitor I'll do my part!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'll announce the start of the contest soon. The people who have entered will.have 72 hours to follow the instructions once I post the official rules and start date. I figured if they can be around enough to.follow that than they will actually participate and not take the seeds and trade em off or store em.
that many beans will make both tents near full ,seeing as they are fems!

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
this will be worth the down time , to clean equipment and be ready for a new run!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
With a 12 week time frame I would sprout and flip them at the end of week 4 no matter what. 8 weeks they'll have the best possible pics your gonna get. Prob chop.em at week 9 to enjoy the terps and smoke but 12 weeks is definitely good for a contest
I think we did 13 weeks for the last contest but 12 should be fine, too. I need to learn to flip earlier than I have been so this should be interesting for me. If you want to send me a message with terms/rules updates then I can make sure they are in the main post and clear for everyone to see.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
With a 12 week time frame I would sprout and flip them at the end of week 4 no matter what. 8 weeks they'll have the best possible pics your gonna get. Prob chop.em at week 9 to enjoy the terps and smoke but 12 weeks is definitely good for a contest
How many beans will we be getting?

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
How many beans will we be getting?
I'd like enough for a full 4 x 4 tent in 3 gal containers.
20 seeds each for the "serious" contenders would be a generous amount.
I believe it was 8 seeds the last contest.
I grew all 8 and got the pics to prove it. lol
Been waiting on H to break out some new seeds. Tired of growing disease infested herm BS seeds from breeders.
Unfortunately, my personal seed are a "clusterfuck" of mixed up (old) Skunk and Afghani#1 genetics, and that's my fault.
They are good to have as part of someone's personal collection.
I didn't really know what I was doing when I started back up growing 25 years ago.
I just chucked shit together to get more seed.
I'm hoping to be "impressed" by this new batch of seed he's making.
Some of us have been here and supporting him since day one of this forum.

Bottom line,
I'll be happy with how ever many he sends out.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I take my time with my grows, and usually don't flip mine into flower for at least 7-8 weeks, so flipping them 4 weeks from when the seeds get wet just feels early to me. I know it's not early...I just haven't flipped them that quick in years.
You're talking to a guy who doesn't flip for MONTHS, LOL

I see it as an exercise in trying something new.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I take my time with my grows, and usually don't flip mine into flower for at least 7-8 weeks, so flipping them 4 weeks from when the seeds get wet just feels early to me. I know it's not early...I just haven't flipped them that quick in years.
only 1 member that grows like that , i know who my bet is on with a12 week run.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'd like enough for a full 4 x 4 tent in 3 gal containers.
20 seeds each for the "serious" contenders would be a generous amount.
I believe it was 8 seeds the last contest.
I grew all 8 and got the pics to prove it. lol
Been waiting on H to break out some new seeds. Tired of growing disease infested herm BS seeds from breeders.
Unfortunately, my personal seed are a "clusterfuck" of mixed up (old) Skunk and Afghani#1 genetics, and that's my fault.
They are good to have as part of someone's personal collection.
I didn't really know what I was doing when I started back up growing 25 years ago.
I just chucked shit together to get more seed.
I'm hoping to be "impressed" by this new batch of seed he's making.
Some of us have been here and supporting him since day one of this forum.

Bottom line,
I'll be happy with how ever many he sends out.
We have literally tested everything and my buddy that I got these from just tested his collection, the one that was infected was a trop cherry that showed no symptoms, that HLVd is some real.shit and it lurks hidden in the shadows to fuck up your entire grow. I take it serious other people think it's a hoax. So no trop Cherry crosses anytime soon till it's replaced.

4820.jpeg