Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Ya nothing yet. I try not to stress the small stuff.
Ill pop the day they show. Probly struggle vegging haha, been cool and humid in my veg room. Added ventilation and heat today.
Mine showed up today. I didn’t get the Ground Zero I wanted, instead I received 2 Platinum frostings and one Chunka Dunk. Looks like I’m running PF for the contest!

View attachment 132319HELP.. should I cut the top or push it out of the way? I broke it trying to bend it but bandaged it.. she grew right into the light
Leave it bent over. It’s called Supercropping.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Can
Thanks guy's, im going keep working on bending it out of the way, I've done super cropping but these girls are mid flower
You need something to roll the stem around. Will keep it from snapping.
Bending it around a short section of 1 1/2 or 2" piece of pvc pipe would work nicely. You get the idea.
Those types of plants have that brittle stem and don't like to be bent at all.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 132319HELP.. should I cut the top or push it out of the way? I broke it trying to bend it but bandaged it.. she grew right into the light
I'd say where you have it bent is probably a good place for it to stay bent. Put it at 90 degrees and try to let if fall naturally into whatever direction it was already bent so it doesn't snap off.

I'd leave the bandage on, maybe re-do it or beef it up once she's bent over so it's sturdy and any broken parts are sealed up.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’ve done it at week 4 and that branch had the biggest bud on it because of the increased flow, kinda like breaking ya arm and it gets all hairy when the cast comes off from the increase in blood flow to area

You guys that live in colder areas I give you :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: 5 poops. At least you can control the temps coming in and get that cold air into your rooms. Because, IMO, that's what brings most of the frost. Nice 65 to 70 degree temps at night is what I wish I could have. The lowest temps I can get at night are around 77

I get a few "cool" months a year but I have no access to windows or vents to use it. It's all central A/C. Such is life and I cope with it. I can grow some decent stuff but I will never match some of you guys with the frost output.

I changed things up in the flower room. Went with a 4 x 8 so I can get the overlapping light from my Diablo's. Also got some cool runoff trays from the Bucket Company that will make my life a lot easier. No more shop vac 🤗

Check them out https://www.thebucketcompany.com/products/22-inch-ez-pz-runoff-drain-tray

With the pump https://www.thebucketcompany.com/products/ez-pz-runoff-pump-drainage-system-kit

Some tubing https://www.thebucketcompany.com/products/3-4-inch-vinyl-tubing-hose-25ft-roll

I also bought the clamps https://www.thebucketcompany.com/products/metal-twist-clamps-with-handles-12pack?_pos=1&_psq= clam&_ss=e&_v=1.0

I got 8 trays for the 4 x 8 and will connect them to my pump/tank and also my Quest dehumidifier. No more emptying the 5 gallon bucket twice a day from that monster. The work I save just emptying buckets and cleaning the shop vac after vacuuming all the fucking trays out is really priceless for an old man with a fucked heart :cool:

A little expensive and I'm sure you guys buy this stuff way cheaper. Let me know If I fucked up too much in prices please and a better place to purchase the clamps or hose from 🤗

BTW, just in case anyone forgot this is the "SHIT TALK AND BANTER" thread. It's getting too mellow in here 🤗

So, seeing that I'm already kicking the crap out of all of you and making you look silly, I'd like to take this moment to tell you all how I feel about you.

Using a smiley.

:poop:

Thank you for reading 🤗

D

Deleted member 60

Yer correct there @Hotwired . Cold air and low humidity rocks. I'm fortunate in that regard. Never had a heater or A/C in the mix in my rooms...even running 10K watts...all vert bulbs...no hoods. Just turn that 12" fan up a bit and go. And like I said...if it's cold in yer room...you need another 1K in there...Heehee. BOOM.

So I dunno. Like I said earlier...shoulda just stuck with the HID..... anybody wanna buy some panels? LOFL. The sucky part is moving that shit around. Everything is so damn heavy. Gonna be a long ass Winter!