Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

D

Deleted member 60

I know these are interim/contest bean labels and not the real gig that will go out with retail beans...but is the 70-80 day flower time listed on the Ground Zero's correct? I was thinkin' (scary shit) these might be a good addition to the outdoor mix next year but that's a long flower for this area. Woulda worked this year with some fuckin' around...but on most seasons...you'd have to take it early or move it inside/out daily.

Not that we don't do that shit here...but....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I know these are interim/contest bean labels and not the real gig that will go out with retail beans...but is the 70-80 day flower time listed on the Ground Zero's correct? I was thinkin' (scary shit) these might be a good addition to the outdoor mix next year but that's a long flower for this area. Woulda worked this year with some fuckin' around...but on most seasons...you'd have to take it early or move it inside/out daily.

Almost everything I've grown from H has gone at least 70 days. I don't pop record numbers of seeds but I've been noticing that very little of what I've grown has been ready at less than 70 days.

D

Deleted member 60

LOL @NoWaistedSpace ...it does a body good....🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Nah @Frankie Eyelashes ...the days of building fal$e wall$/room$ in the crawl$pace are long over here. We're in "no filter, no hidin' it" mode these days. My garage is gonna smell so good in a few months...

These will be fun to grow out even if they don't make the cut for the outdoor @treefarmercharlie . @70-80 days...is pushing it here...but never say never. Allowances can be made if the end product warrants it. Gonna be fun to see how it plays out but as you know...indoors and outdoors are very different. Some plants in the same pack will transition far faster than others outdoors. It's something that isn't bred for...LOL....but it can make a huge difference when you have a super short season like we do here.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Naw those are incorrect, it should be around 60 to 70 but we're also about to find out for sure.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Mine was saying it was going to be here on Monday..

But after looking at tracking updates, it went from bama to Chicago passing right bye me in southern Illinois...
From Chicago to STL and it's been in STL since 830 pm Sunday evening.... Gotta love their routes...lol
No problem tho, when I get em , to the solos they will go..
Good luck y'all 🤘
hell they passed both of us!usps tried to put too many routs in a pile