Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Lurch

Super Active Member
Have never been on forums always done my own research. I know which seed firms I liked in the past. One I always got 🔥 for that era was Serious Seeds. The regs were my staple back in the day.
Out of curiosity, which killed the fuckin cat, I had a look at the forum.
Some very good growers from some of the pics no denying. An element also of anal retentive motherfkrs who just speak shite. I soon got bored, posted a pic or two of me Platty Ices and fucked off.
Can't be dealing with toxic at my tender age.
If ok would like to av a pop at your next creation Mr H.
Have already passed your seed cuts around and showed them the provenance and the fruits pics. Should be an upsurge in Ice levels around this neck of the woods in Summer lol. My bit for global warming.
Ground Zero on the go.
😎

Vegabom

Have never been on forums always done my own research. I know which seed firms I liked in the past. One I always got 🔥 for that era was Serious Seeds. The regs were my staple back in the day.
Out of curiosity, which killed the fuckin cat, I had a look at the forum.
Some very good growers from some of the pics no denying. An element also of anal retentive motherfkrs who just speak shite. I soon got bored, posted a pic or two of me Platty Ices and fucked off.
Can't be dealing with toxic at my tender age.
If ok would like to av a pop at your next creation Mr H.
Have already passed your seed cuts around and showed them the provenance and the fruits pics. Should be an upsurge in Ice levels around this neck of the woods in Summer lol. My bit for global warming.
Ground Zero on the go.
😎
Once I decipher what your saying, it sounds good! Keep up the good spirit lurch!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had 1 I lost to thrips out of a bag of Coco off Amazon. I believe it was maybe haf maybe? One of the regulars on here if I remember
I started flowering 5 girls and finished 2 of the Nigerian Ducksfoot from Hoku.I started 6 because they were regs, and only a small percentage were supposed to have the ducksfoot trait. I got 5 girls andd all had the trait. I kept two that looked a little different but they weren't. It is super tall and about a 14-15wk plant and not really my thing. I gave the rest of my beans away. I still have some of the smoke letting it long cure. It was a super easy grow for being a monster.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I'm curious about this thca thing. Aside from the obvious law bending, I just noticed most of my new purchases are thca

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I started flowering 5 girls and finished 2 of the Nigerian Ducksfoot from Hoku.I started 6 because they were regs, and only a small percentage were supposed to have the ducksfoot trait. I got 5 girls andd all had the trait. I kept two that looked a little different but they weren't. It is super tall and about a 14-15wk plant and not really my thing. I gave the rest of my beans away. I still have some of the smoke letting it long cure. It was a super easy grow for being a monster.
If my memory nerves are firing right, you were growing the "Freakshow",
was it worth the time and effort to grow out, or was it wasted space in your tent?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm curious about this thca thing. Aside from the obvious law bending, I just noticed most of my new purchases are thca
It’s all just people taking advantage of a loophole in the legal definition of hemp in the farm bill in order to literally sell weed everywhere in the US. I’ve been reading that the next update to the farm bill is going to close that loophole by changing the legal classIfication of marijuana to include THCA in it.

Vegabom

It’s all just people taking advantage of a loophole in the legal definition of hemp in the farm bill in order to literally sell weed everywhere in the US. I’ve been reading that the next update to the farm bill is going to close that loophole by changing the legal classIfication of marijuana to include THCA in it.
I live in Illinois and went to my fish tank store to buy supplies and just happen to stroll through the NEW smoke shop that moved in next door. Low an behold the had big mason jars of bud (thca). They sold it for 7 bucks a gram cash. I had to buy one haha. It was a truffle runz label and it had fucking seeds in it, I was shocked at first but then I soaked those and potted them into 1 gallon pots, I use them to soak up water.4A8B3427-57CE-4583-BB64-A996438F4109.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I live in Illinois and went to my fish tank store to buy supplies and just happen to stroll through the NEW smoke shop that moved in next door. Low an behold the had big mason jars of bud (thca). They sold it for 7 bucks a gram cash. I had to buy one haha. It was a truffle runz label and it had fucking seeds in it, I was shocked at first but then I soaked those and potted them into 1 gallon pots, I use them to soak up water.View attachment 136888
Yeah, everybody is trying to make as much money as they can from it before the feds shut them down. I’ve had an issue with how people have been so blatant about it because it’s just going to cause the feds to overreact in their usual manner to close the loophole. I’ve already been hearing that the amendments to the farm bill will not only change the definition of hemp to “<0.3% THCA and D9THC” but also change the classification of seeds so any seeds that came from plants that test higher than that would be illegal to sell at the federal level again, which would put us back to where we were before the farm bill as far as seed sales are concerned.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I live in Illinois and went to my fish tank store to buy supplies and just happen to stroll through the NEW smoke shop that moved in next door. Low an behold the had big mason jars of bud (thca). They sold it for 7 bucks a gram cash. I had to buy one haha. It was a truffle runz label and it had fucking seeds in it, I was shocked at first but then I soaked those and potted them into 1 gallon pots, I use them to soak up water.View attachment 136888
Nice plants... Like your diy buckets too btw..
I thought i was the only poor bastard that lived in Illinois on this site...
Guess theirs now 2 ... Lol