Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
My soil is in good condition. I got it where I want it now.
I just turn it over in the spring and bring some of the clay particles to the top.
Containers, I water 1/4 strength of Miracle Grow almost every watering.
Tomato blend has always worked well over the years. I use all purpose for veg.
I ran 1/4 strength or the "maintenance" dose of nutes from veg through most of bloom. I didn't know any different at the time so I just used the normal stuff.

Synganic coco is how I'll most likely run mine either in 3gal city picker sips or drip to waste 1gal bags, or maybe both ways. Then for the feast! We'll run the crop salts line for base nutrition with the occasional hand watering in of some roots organics bottle additives, my own ferments (pumpkin, cana, alfalfa, peach, banana) and KNF fpj, ffj, labs, etc (orca, mammoth silica, mammoth P, fish shit). But take it easy overall you know..🤣🤣 the ladies be eating real good over here so I hope this lcg cross comes hungry!

D

Deleted member 2835

Sy
Synganic coco is how I'll most likely run mine either in 3gal city picker sips or drip to waste 1gal bags, or maybe both ways. Then for the feast! We'll run the crop salts line for base nutrition with the occasional hand watering in of some roots organics bottle additives, my own ferments (pumpkin, cana, alfalfa, peach, banana) and KNF fpj, ffj, labs, etc (orca, mammoth silica, mammoth P, fish shit). But take it easy overall you know..🤣🤣 the ladies be eating real good over here so I hope this lcg cross comes hungry!
Synganics huh? You must follow Miami mango...