Plants not getting enough oxygen

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
For what it’s worth, I’m in a similar boat. I abused some seedlings and I’m waiting for them to recover. To me I think there’s more value in running them to the bitter end.View attachment 105568View attachment 105569
I agree, use this opportunity to learn about recovery and see just how far they can come back from, I’ve seen them come back from much worse than that. It’s not even that bad really, just be patient

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Ive seen solocup comps where dudes modify it like a mini hempy with great success. Other than that with pure coco if you cant get airpots maybe solder iron holes every other inch to get some lateral root branching in progress. Nice recovery 👍..

GreenGrower

Ive seen solocup comps where dudes modify it like a mini hempy with great success. Other than that with pure coco if you cant get airpots maybe solder iron holes every other inch to get some lateral root branching in progress. Nice recovery 👍..
Oh because roots grow to the holes for oxygen? duh lol, is it too late to take a blade and put holes in the side of the cups? I planned on transplanting to a smart pot but those air pots look nice

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Oh because roots grow to the holes for oxygen? duh lol, is it too late to take a blade and put holes in the side of the cups? I planned on transplanting to a smart pot but those air pots look nice
You could; however, looks like your only a set or two from upcanning anyway... Yes the airpots are the real deal.