Plant flowering before flip.

Lurch

Super Active Member
Crazy. What's your current light cycle? What strain are you growing? Perhaps you received an autoflower seed by accident.
Am wondering if, never cracked the pack on my auto GG4. Give it to a partner.
Possible when seeds have arrived I mixed up in a glut of joy. Leaves all similar.
Spoiled myself on wavelength.
Chucked in IR and UVa perhaps too early. The plants after 6 or so veg look smaller than usual. Maybe triggered one of the GG4s.
IR off for now. Even though is in LEDs. UVa last 3 flower, perhaps.
Fk me giv me Afghan gens 😆.
The good ganja please.
Heisen 🔥
24 on the cycle.
Not sure if the IR has fkd the cycle on the stress 'ed.
TFR

Lurch

Super Active Member
Am wondering if, never cracked the pack on my auto GG4. Give it to a partner.
Possible when seeds have arrived I mixed up in a glut of joy. Leaves all similar.
Spoiled myself on wavelength.
Chucked in IR and UVa perhaps too early. The plants after 6 or so veg look smaller than usual. Maybe triggered one of the GG4s.
IR off for now. Even though is in LEDs. UVa last 3 flower, perhaps.
Fk me giv me Afghan gens 😆.
The good ganja please.
Heisen 🔥
24 on the cycle.
Not sure if the IR has fkd the cycle on the stress 'ed.
TFR
Learning curves. Got to get the zone perfick.

Lurch

Super Active Member
I think the autoflower guess is a winner - I have seen little pre-flowers in veg, but never tops.
I think you're right Rusty, must be an auto. How i can only assume, will keep an eye on it, perhaps reduce the nutes a bit.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think you're right Rusty, must be an auto. How i can only assume, will keep an eye on it, perhaps reduce the nutes a bit.
If you buy beans from a bank that does autoflowers, they probably have humans working there packing beans. Silly monkeys, give them thumbs and they still fuck around.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I ran some AKBB vintage blueberry. Was nice. But my keeper did the same thing. Clone just didn’t want to pop out of flower mode. Was wanting to throw like 30% flower.
He does warn of autoflowering if rootbound.
couldn’t stand the way it acted so let it go. Do have lots of seed though. Probly the same trait.

Lurch

Super Active Member
I ran some AKBB vintage blueberry. Was nice. But my keeper did the same thing. Clone just didn’t want to pop out of flower mode. Was wanting to throw like 30% flower.
He does warn of autoflowering if rootbound.
couldn’t stand the way it acted so let it go. Do have lots of seed though. Probly the same trait.
Looking healthy all 3.
Gave them flower nutes today. Dropped the veg a bit. Last haircut. Long as they don't herm. Space for the Platty Ice 🔥
Gorilla and Killer looking nice.
Grotz is a runt, keeping a sharp eye. Banana dance looking and smells good.Irie.

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
I have ethos hashplant bx1 and it is a photoperiod plant. BUT if the roots outgrow the pot it starts to flower like an auto, It will not fully flower though its weird it just grows all fucked up till you drop the lighting schedule like it's in and out of flower
They are in fabric pots don't think that is issue. Was 3 beans. GG4 I possibly mixed up. Got the auto and fems.
As long as they finish so I can get the Platinum Ice in will be happy. Photo GG4 is coming along nicely at the back. And a Killer Glue. Life is good in the 4x4 lol. Could do with two acres 😆

Lurch

Super Active Member
This must have been auto, madness. Over 18 + reckon would have well bulked. Oz or so of dried puff. 2 still going. Still makes space in the 4 x 4. Flush another couple days. Really fruity terps, tropical and oily. Was meant to scrog. Zero stretch.
C'est la vie.
GG4 me two girls at the back.

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
That girl was a strange one. Just over 8 weeks from seed. Half on 24 and half on 12/12.
On full auto flower "dial in" it would have fattened. Such is life in the 4 x4.
As an outside guerrilla grow conditions dialed in, seed to harvest in 9 weeks. Wow. Very smelly though.Fruity terps. One of the other sisters is pure acetate, paint thinners. Will keep the smokable bud and keif the rest. Happy daze.

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
That girl was a strange one. Just over 8 weeks from seed. Half on 24 and half on 12/12.
On full auto flower "dial in" it would have fattened. Such is life in the 4 x4.
As an outside guerrilla grow conditions dialed in, seed to harvest in 9 weeks. Wow. Very smelly though.Fruity terps. One of the other sisters is pure acetate, paint thinners. Will keep the smokable bud and keif the rest. Happy daze.
Need the space Ace. Platty Ice looking nice. Nearly cutting ready. Get them in the
splasher. $850 bucks a leaf cut 😆 Deffo keepers in these girls. Flower them one more week or so.

Attachments

Lurch

Super Active Member
The smell and the sticky. Unbelievable. 9 weeks.
Terps like pure paint stripper.
Good 💩
Now to dry and cure before the feds av a clue.
Safe H. Terps to ras, lower case.
9 weeks an a cocks hair from seed. One before was 8 and a tit. Early! pure fruit terps. The l8r 2 pure acetate, paint stripper. Madness.
Dried over a radiator tastes and touches nice Rusty lol.
Geyser is doing the job.
In H I trust.