@Pinkboxclones

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Idk I just don’t think I could be surrounded by all that fire and not smoke it
I only go through maybe 2 grams of weed a week...if that. I've pretty much switched over to smoking/vaping CBD hemp because weed has started to fuck with my anxiety way too much. I still grow a ton of weed though because I just love growing and making edibles for family and friends.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If I smoked everything I made I would never get shit done. Nothing worse than trying to business with a fukin stoner. Every fuck up I ever had in this business when dealing with other people was from heavy smokers. I smoke on occasion but no way I can sit around all day and get high. Fuck that. I got.to much shit to do and don't need weed to keep a clear head.

Meatman

Meat Master
I only go through maybe 2 grams of weed a week...if that. I've pretty much switched over to smoking/vaping CBD hemp because weed has started to fuck with my anxiety way too much. I still grow a ton of weed though because I just love growing and making edibles for family and friends.
I don’t smoke much either I smoke 2 shooters a day during the week and that’s after 6 o’clock after I get home from work and am showered I smoke to relax and than on the weekends well ya that’s a different story lol

PNWStrainHunter

Sending People Herpes
Banned
If I smoked everything I made I would never get shit done. Nothing worse than trying to business with a fukin stoner. Every fuck up I ever had in this business when dealing with other people was from heavy smokers. I smoke on occasion but no way I can sit around all day and get high. Fuck that. I got.to much shit to do and don't need weed to keep a clear head.
I dont dab for the same reason

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Who did you get them from?
Both the Lava Cake #11 and Papaya came from pinkbox

The best clones I’ve gotten have all come from private growers.Life’s all about making relationships 😉

I will say there are quite a few breeder cuts and clone only strains going around and once you flower them out it becomes easy to tell whether they are legit or not.

I know there’s a few seed banks getting into the clone market asking big money for some of these cuts.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Heavy smokers make up your market besides the suck bois, lol. Just because you can't handle it doesn't mean everybody can't. Money is your high, I reckon. You do you. I've had the most bullshit thrown on me by non cannabis users and smokers, so it works both ways. Let's hope you ain't a meth head, 😂.