Pick two

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm just getting into the various flavored strains and such (cakes, cookies etc.) so there's a whole class of plants I haven't tried yet.

Pick #1 until I find better has to be @J.James 4th Gear. I ran the testers, have some left, and bought more. If/when I have a mother plant that will be the strain. The buzz is like what I remember from the 80's.

I have a jumble of other stains I have tried that are top notch, but none really tops the other.

For odd-ball strains, if you can get ahold to any of the Longbottom Fighter crosses from Bad Dawg (freebies only from Great Lakes) there is dankness there. The cross I have is LBF x 3 Headed Dragon. It's a great buzz, but what stands out is the smell. It is like fresh pickled onions and cucumbers - the homemade ones with the fresh dill LOL

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My first blueberry cut from 02 and probably my lvtk cut at the moment.

That old blueberry was insane. Flavor and beyond heavy indica stone.

Had a critical jack herer freebie that I'd love to get back because its antidepressant effect. Good berry fruity flavor but that old blueberry was a mutant freak.

Tarts is super nice but blueberry has that nostalgia factor.

That and a little retardation

I drop pack after pack and decided I was gonna hunt threw them all

I got over 140 1/3 gal plants in my house and I have no legs

That’s not including cuts and more cuts coming soon
Had a plant start all funky and weird. Didnt smell not a single bit...turned out to be IMO by BEST flower producing plant of everything I have ever ran.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Had a plant start all funky and weird. Didnt smell not a single bit...turned out to be IMO by BEST flower producing plant of everything I have ever ran.
This is a strain I run before dozen of beans good taste lacks potency

One of the worse ihg strains I have dealt with there is only one potent pheno and it has a early stem rub

I have also had no rub keepers also but not with this strain

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Best all round=9lb 🔨 from tga days
Best chem= StardawgxCorey from Heis
Best og= Jesus og from tga
Best bubba cross= Qush from tga
Best old school=NL#5
Best thai = Voodoo from dutch passion
Best blueberry= dj short
These are sum of my favorites in those categories. Just my 2 cents ✌