Pick two

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Subcool's Ripped Bubba was damm fine.
Hell ya.. Never got to try that one, but have herd alot of good things too bout it.
That Qush did very well both indoor and out.
Outdoors is was allways one of the fastest to finish. The only other one to finish b4 it was that Jesus og. If u are a og fan i highly recommend both of those.
When u ran that ripped bubba did it finish fast for u ?
Myself the space queen by itself wasnt anything special. But when it was used in his crosses it made sum very nice crosses. Grew alot of subcools strains he made in early 2000's myself. Watched many of his weed nerd videos back n day. Back when he first met the mendo dope guys was growing those monsterous plants gettn like 20-30lbs a plant.. Lol
Thx Whip✌

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Hell ya.. Never got to try that one, but have herd alot of good things too bout it.
That Qush did very well both indoor and out.
Outdoors is was allways one of the fastest to finish. The only other one to finish b4 it was that Jesus og. If u are a og fan i highly recommend both of those.
When u ran that ripped bubba did it finish fast for u ?
Myself the space queen by itself wasnt anything special. But when it was used in his crosses it made sum very nice crosses. Grew alot of subcools strains he made in early 2000's myself. Watched many of his weed nerd videos back n day. Back when he first met the mendo dope guys was growing those monsterous plants gettn like 20-30lbs a plant.. Lol
Thx Whip✌
I can't speak for Whip, but ....... oh wait, yes, I can. :)

I also didn't think much of the space dude crosses, so I stayed with the Jack the Rippers, I loved Chernobyl, Ace of Spades, and 3D, made Orgi with Agent Orange, but of all of them, I dug Ripped Bubba the best. The best ones had kind of o black cherry thing going on; fat spears well supported by thick stems. I had one that was pure Bubba in effect; real narcotic. The others had a thump to the body but the JTR high kept the mind active. A real good cross. I can't recall any that went past low 60 day finish.

Coincidentally, I has planned to F2 Ripped Bubba. I popped my last 6 seeds with some others, and wouldn't you know, all 6 were shirleys. Any other time.....lol. IN fact, out of 14 seeds popped for the project, all but 2 were females. So I had to use a male Fiona's Crack to do the pollination, which is a terrific cross in itself. Just harvested the beans - will call them the Crack House project.

IMG_4774 (2).JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can't speak for Whip, but ....... oh wait, yes, I can. :)

I also didn't think much of the space dude crosses, so I stayed with the Jack the Rippers, I loved Chernobyl, Ace of Spades, and 3D, made Orgi with Agent Orange, but of all of them, I dug Ripped Bubba the best. The best ones had kind of o black cherry thing going on; fat spears well supported by thick stems. I had one that was pure Bubba in effect; real narcotic. The others had a thump to the body but the JTR high kept the mind active. A real good cross. I can't recall any that went past low 60 day finish.

Coincidentally, I has planned to F2 Ripped Bubba. I popped my last 6 seeds with some others, and wouldn't you know, all 6 were shirleys. Any other time.....lol. IN fact, out of 14 seeds popped for the project, all but 2 were females. So I had to use a male Fiona's Crack to do the pollination, which is a terrific cross in itself. Just harvested the beans - will call them the Crack House project.

View attachment 66057
Or it could just be Bubba's Crack :unsure: Call it "The Plumber" ;)

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm just getting into the various flavored strains and such (cakes, cookies etc.) so there's a whole class of plants I haven't tried yet.

Pick #1 until I find better has to be @J.James 4th Gear. I ran the testers, have some left, and bought more. If/when I have a mother plant that will be the strain. The buzz is like what I remember from the 80's.

I have a jumble of other stains I have tried that are top notch, but none really tops the other.

For odd-ball strains, if you can get ahold to any of the Longbottom Fighter crosses from Bad Dawg (freebies only from Great Lakes) there is dankness there. The cross I have is LBF x 3 Headed Dragon. It's a great buzz, but what stands out is the smell. It is like fresh pickled onions and cucumbers - the homemade ones with the fresh dill LOL
Ive git lbf x atonic fems. Cbd: thc 1:1

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Just two is tough.

Critical Jack and DP, like many others have stated, would top my sativa list. DP because it’s the perfect clear-headed energy blast. Critical Jack is just a good all-arounder, great morning smoke. Might add Silver Haze (not SSH) to the sativa list. Whatever cut of SH going around A-Dam in the late 90’s was mind bending. Haven’t tried old school Kali Mist, heard that’s great too.

For an indica, King Louis XIII OG. Can’t think of a more sedative, blissful strain. I’ll need to check out some GMO though, that stuff sounds amazing, I mean Chem D x GSC? you know that’s a winner.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I haven't smoked enough to be able to choose favorites. But of the plants I've grown I have been liking Holy Roller from Archive Seed Bank that I got as a freebie. I have a mom that generates cuts that produce a very spacey high that lulls you into floating relaxation. It's great an hour or so before bed. The second would be a cuts from a particular plant of Casper OG from Archive Seed Bank. It was literally the best weed I ever grew and I gave it to my daughter to give as a birthday present. Yes, the whole plants worth of flower. 😭 (Minus a little for the missus and I to try.)