PevGrow SeedBank Review....

I just received my 2nd order from this bank. They are located in Spain and have a nice selection of strains. From order date and payment date, it had taken just under 3 weeks to clear customs and make my mailbox. They also have a signature required if needed too for delivery. I haven't ran anything yet so I can't say how they are but that is changing...

First order...
119234584_368358594328724_2367176477231443371_n.jpg

2nd order...
119546868_1179249249142001_822474363651199286_n.jpg

QualityLovin

This is my review of pevgrow. I ordered tropicanna poison fast f1 strain from them and the seeds i got were auto flowers. I have ordered real tropicanas poison fast f1 seeds from seedsman.com that was properly packaged by sweetsweeds not in those phony ziploc bags. I sent a message telling them my plants were flowering and it had only been 2-3 weeks. They were in 1 gallon vegging with 18/6 of led light. I also had other seeds being grown and they were still vegging. At first they sounded concerned, and ask to send updates in 1-2 weeks later. I sent updated pics informing them they were auto flowers and they tried lying, claiming they were autoflowers. I told them that that wasn't true since I've grown these already and know how they grow. I even sent links to growdiaries.com and seedsman websites showing that the seeds should be "photoperiod-dependent". I asked for a refund or store credit to get new seeds and they offered a 5% discount on my next order. So ridiculous. Don't order from this place, they don't sell original seeds from the true growers. If you order from seedsman.com, you will receive authentic packaging from the seedbank that is selling their seeds.

Attachments

Streetpro09

Tester
This is my review of pevgrow. I ordered tropicanna poison fast f1 strain from them and the seeds i got were auto flowers. I have ordered real tropicanas poison fast f1 seeds from seedsman.com that was properly packaged by sweetsweeds not in those phony ziploc bags. I sent a message telling them my plants were flowering and it had only been 2-3 weeks. They were in 1 gallon vegging with 18/6 of led light. I also had other seeds being grown and they were still vegging. At first they sounded concerned, and ask to send updates in 1-2 weeks later. I sent updated pics informing them they were auto flowers and they tried lying, claiming they were autoflowers. I told them that that wasn't true since I've grown these already and know how they grow. I even sent links to growdiaries.com and seedsman websites showing that the seeds should be "photoperiod-dependent". I asked for a refund or store credit to get new seeds and they offered a 5% discount on my next order. So ridiculous. Don't order from this place, they don't sell original seeds from the true growers. If you order from seedsman.com, you will receive authentic packaging from the seedbank that is selling their seeds.
The terrible use of english in those emails should be a dead giveaway to not buy anything from them ever. Reminds me of a scam telemarketer.

pevgrow

Good afternoon! Why buy from pevgrow and not from American banks. Exclusive European and American genetics, more than 150 banks. You can choose the original packaging by paying extra and if the order stays in customs there is a money back guarantee or we reship. Regarding the quality of English in conversation, you are right and we have improved that problem. Our colleague speaks several languages but written English is not her forte, that's why she is now in another department. We are happy to answer any questions.

Thanks and regards