Par meter

I love this fucking par meter. Between the new food (FloraMax) and the lower watts I'm rocking it.

I have all the lights set to 510 watts which has lowered the tent temps between 82 to 85 degrees. I also lowered the light height to get between 800 to 1000 ppfd at the canopy. The plants are growing right into the 800+ ppfd area and are only 6 days since flip. They will easily hit the 1000 ppfd area in a week.

The new food, after one feed, has already changed my plants. They smell now!! So stinky so soon after 24 hours. Never smelled like this using Dyna Gro. I know this is only 6 days since flip but I have to show some pics. They were all droopy and unhappy for the previous 3 days and I was worried. No more worries now 🤗

4 x 4 tent with clones from H's contest plants and a few other strains. The colors are so deep after one feed.

DSCN1484.JPG

4 x 8 tent with a bunch of strains. The ppfd reading in the middle of the tent is 800 @ 20 inches below light. Overlapping lights own 🤗

one side of the 4 x 8

DSCN1485.JPG

the other side

DSCN1486.JPG

Close up of a 4 cola plant. 850 ppfd @ the canopy.

DSCN1487.JPG

BSGrows

Gardener
I love this fucking par meter. Between the new food (FloraMax) and the lower watts I'm rocking it.

I have all the lights set to 510 watts which has lowered the tent temps between 82 to 85 degrees. I also lowered the light height to get between 800 to 1000 ppfd at the canopy. The plants are growing right into the 800+ ppfd area and are only 6 days since flip. They will easily hit the 1000 ppfd area in a week.

The new food, after one feed, has already changed my plants. They smell now!! So stinky so soon after 24 hours. Never smelled like this using Dyna Gro. I know this is only 6 days since flip but I have to show some pics. They were all droopy and unhappy for the previous 3 days and I was worried. No more worries now 🤗

4 x 4 tent with clones from H's contest plants and a few other strains. The colors are so deep after one feed.

View attachment 136216

4 x 8 tent with a bunch of strains. The ppfd reading in the middle of the tent is 800 @ 20 inches below light. Overlapping lights own 🤗

one side of the 4 x 8

View attachment 136217

the other side

View attachment 136218

Close up of a 4 cola plant. 850 ppfd @ the canopy.

View attachment 136219
Those looking amazing! Well done!

Well it's only been 4 days. Gave them their second feed with the new food yesterday. These are all only 9 days since flip.

DSCN1491.JPG

Flowers bursting after last feed. I have to say wow for only 9 days in. That Dyna Gro never hit this hard.

DSCN1492.JPG

This is half of the 4 x 8 with some clones of the Ground Zero really digging in this time.

DSCN1493.JPG

Ground Zero clone from contest. 4 juicy colas 🤗

DSCN1494.JPG