Outdoor Excitement

JaYMiTcH

This is my first grow
So I'll just start off with a little info about my garden. Its all outdoor and in pots, miracle grow organic mix for soul. I have 5 plants that are from seed and 5 that are clones. I recently acquired the clones. A buddy was growing indoor and couldnt keep his plants. I believe all the genetics are from ethos. Gorrila glue 4 is the one he talked up the most. I had a three foot GG4 but the move made it hermie. The five from seed are just seeds I saved from decent bud I smoked. I'm going Outdoor because I'm not setup to go indoor. In time though.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

You mentioned above that some of these (or all?) were from a buddies indoor grow. Clone or seed plant?

Either way....my guess is that she is reacting to coming from 18/6 or 24/0 indoors to the lesser/shorter day length outside. Now ...unless she's put in 12/12...she will sense the longer days and get confused/likely re-veg.

D

Deleted member 60

Does your buddy grow 'Autos"? Doesn't make sense it would flower if it was from seed and was grown outside it's entire life. Something is up there, IMO.

For the rest of your plants...if they are outside...move them/place them where a back porch light/a light can blaze on them. You need to keep up a VEG type light cycle for 2-3 more weeks....IF they haven't already been triggered/etc. to flower. Either way....I would try to trick them to stay/go back into full veg or they will likely trick you with a lengthy re-veg and a less-than-desirable flower show. Plants that get confused never perform to standards.

Hope that helps/makes sense....

JaYMiTcH

It does help. The one thats doing it is one of mine that came from seeds i collected from grass i bought. I know nothing about it. I need to get some good seeds. Its weird this one is doing it because it has 4 others around it and they arent doing it. I thought about it being an auto but even if it was wouldnt it still be early? They're only about 4 weeks old.

D

Deleted member 60

It's good experience to play with bag seeds/etc....but it's also frustrating experience....as you are seeing here. Without knowing at least something about the genetics..it's all a crap shoot.

Some plants flower faster than others. That may be the case here and the others will show soon. There;s no way to truly know, unfortunately.

JaYMiTcH

It's good experience to play with bag seeds/etc....but it's also frustrating experience....as you are seeing here. Without knowing at least something about the genetics..it's all a crap shoot.

Some plants flower faster than others. That may be the case here and the others will show soon. There;s no way to truly know, unfortunately.
I just talked to my buddy and he has some beans he says I can get. I'll Check it out tomorrow. I'll let you know what i get.

JaYMiTcH

So the surviving GG4 plant did the same thing the other one did. I had a feeling it was going to since it was a clone from the other plant. Definetely sucks though, I was really looking forward to seeing this strain flower with my own eyes. I've noticed they both did it after alot of rainsignal-2019-06-01-184706.jpgsignal-2019-06-01-184653.jpgsignal-2019-06-01-184643.jpg

JaYMiTcH

I upgraded my garden Sunday. All the plants in green plastic pots are from seed. I had two that grasshoppers got to and decided to try mainlining. The tree was blocking light and luckily it was damaged from the storm so I just cut it. Now the whole pen gets light.signal-2019-06-04-191838.jpgsignal-2019-06-04-191859.jpgsignal-2019-06-04-191924.jpg
also I dug up and transplanted trees for screensignal-2019-06-04-191749.jpg