Organic nutrient line

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
never been to your area what is a pole trap?
Ha...I thought this thread was dead.
Soil worked out well!

OST it's just a folding spring loaded trap that has a clip to hold bait.
Danielson makes them it's about 16" square when laying down on the bottom and folds in half and traps them
when you yard it in. Takes a heavy duty 10' pole and a stout reel and line to fling em out and reel them in.

Thanks all for your input, think I'll give the peak harvest bloom a try. Thx J.James!
I wouldn't be wanting to change things up if I hadn't been so far behind the ball on getting my normal amendments in place.
I usually do well with my living soil mix and have been getting decent worm castings locally.
It's fishing season here on the Columbia river, been tossing spinners for silvers in the estuary.
Also picking up a few Dungeness crab with my pole trap.
I guess that's my excuse for not being on top of my grow game, I'm as much a fisherman as I am a gardener
The prize! A 7lb Coho and a couple monster dungies.
View attachment 99033
Fuck ya. WA. I'd go diving for Dungeness crab and just grab them off the bottom and put them in a bag. I got my dive certification at 13.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Ha...I thought this thread was dead.
Soil worked out well!

OST it's just a folding spring loaded trap that has a clip to hold bait.
Danielson makes them it's about 16" square when laying down on the bottom and folds in half and traps them
when you yard it in. Takes a heavy duty 10' pole and a stout reel and line to fling em out and reel them in.
I have yarded in a lot of crab with these traps on the Oregon coast...

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I've got a big crab trap here, but it's worthless since I'm about as far away from the ocean as you can get. That's the shitty thing about CO.
I hear you bro I am a hard day's drive from the coast I get tired of moving my traps around but we try to go once a year I am getting to the age the big box traps are becoming a lot more work than they used to be lol