Opie’s Bakery

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Hey opie quick question bro.. At the end of last year u had a wed cake i think it was, flowering under a xb200. What did that plant look like at the end of flower?
Reason is ive got a brand new xb400 from over a year that was gave to me from HGL, and was just wondering if it actually performs decently enough to 1 day i can use it?
When i got it i had plenty of space to grow. These days that xb400 is bigger than my area im growing in so it has been sitting in box this whole time waiting on me to get a space for it..
Trying to find out who has them on this forum..?
I no HAF uses his xb200 for veg. And ive seen sum of pics when he used it to flower.
Big perm ust to have xb boards, but he definitely gets butt hurt if u ask him a honest question bout his experience using them.. Not sure why but his panties got all twisted when i askd him. ..?
So knowing u did have and use 1 im just curious on your thoughts from the time when u used it.. What kind of buds did it produce? Any info is helpful so thanks man!
Good job dude on your grow. Looks like itll be sum very nice meds for u!✌

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
A man of few words. A few pics. But he's always there. Hes got that 🔥! Let er rip brother!
Ive grown put of my tents. Literally! I'm gonna hang another light across the 2 for a triangle of kush 😄😄 😄0511220629.jpg