OK fucking gnats you asked for it!!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
https://www.amazon.com/Indoor-Bug-Zappers-Indoors-Mosquito/dp/B0CSVL63S3/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

I'm ordering 2 of these to see if they work. Specifically for the veg tents where it wont harm anything but the gnats 😎

I'll update this when I can.
I wonder if it will eradicate all of them?
How do you plan on convincing the "squatters" to leave their present habitat for that.
You need to run that thing in the dark. The isolated blue light is actually what attracts the insects. (I think)

I wonder if it will eradicate all of them?
How do you plan on convincing the "squatters" to leave their present habitat for that.
You need to run that thing in the dark. The isolated blue light is actually what attracts the insects. (I think)
Exactly. I'll plug them into timers and fit them against a few bars on a tent wall. I bet it will work better than that Athena IPM I used. The gnats loved that stuff. Waste of money.

Azamax is just too much chemicals and expensive as fuck now.

Promedz

Zeus
@Hotwired I battled them for a while bought this in 2020 and haven’t seen one since.. use 5 drops per gallon with every water and feed! Also yellow traps to catch the adults: the product will kill all the larvae! And you will only be left with the adults so you can use the light also. But this will finish them for good. I just used the bottle every time I watered and fed: When it was empty I stopped using it and have not had to since. IMG_8945.png

I put this one in the 4 x 8 veg tent. It was only on for 6 hours last night. I didn't even think I had this many. So far so good 🤗

DSCN1496.JPG

I put the other one in the room with the Heisenclones. I thought there was nothing in there. Had 4 of them in the light. These things just might work to keep the population down.

Promedz

Zeus
You can kill a million adults. They will not stop coming until you kill the babies (larvae)

everytime you see an adult they already laid eggs into the soil. So in order to get rid of them for gooood. You need that product I suggested.. that will not hurt anything. Here is what it is. It’s a microbes that kills larvae it’s like a predator mite but only for larvae and it works. It’s safe for all environments and pets. Stop playing with the gnats and get rid of them.

You can kill a million adults. They will not stop coming until you kill the babies (larvae)

everytime you see an adult they already laid eggs into the soil. So in order to get rid of them for gooood. You need that product I suggested.. that will not hurt anything. Here is what it is. It’s a microbes that kills larvae it’s like a predator mite but only for larvae and it works. It’s safe for all environments and pets. Stop playing with the gnats and get rid of them.
That stuff is good. I will order some when I have some $$. I'm eating bread and soup atm. That fucking expired Dyna Gro fucked me hard. Made my plants come out like shit, taste like shit and look like shit. I lost everyone but 1 guy down here trying to help save my ass and a few others from elsewhere doing amazing things for me. One of them is H. Things are bad but I'm trying to get thru this before saying fuck it all 🤗

I already Azamaxed the shit out of the babies before I just transplanted today. Very low volume of adults left. I really went at any eggs that may have been let over. Fully cleared the top of the soil 1 inch, then cut off the bottom 1 inch of the roots with a small drywall saw. Thing works great 🙂

Remember, this light was only an experiment. Not bad for 6 hours work 😎

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That stuff is good. I will order some when I have some $$. I'm eating bread and soup atm. That fucking expired Dyna Gro fucked me hard. Made my plants come out like shit, taste like shit and look like shit. I lost everyone but 1 guy down here trying to help save my ass and a few others from elsewhere doing amazing things for me. One of them is H. Things are bad but I'm trying to get thru this before saying fuck it all 🤗

I already Azamaxed the shit out of the babies before I just transplanted today. Very low volume of adults left. I really went at any eggs that may have been let over. Fully cleared the top of the soil 1 inch, then cut off the bottom 1 inch of the roots with a small drywall saw. Thing works great 🙂

Remember, this light was only an experiment. Not bad for 6 hours work 😎
i have 1 for u what to do about ants, in with a plant that needs time to finish?