Official solo cup challenge 2019

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Can we use a clone if its tiny, like 1 or 2 nodes. I have a few very tiny cuttings of my black domina and pineapple Express plants that dont have roots yet
I’ll have that competition with ya @Erick31876 . I took some cuttings on Saturday and just stuck ‘em in water with a couple drops of honey in it. They’re just sitting on my window sill. I expect that it’ll be at least three weeks for them to get roots, if they get any at all. They’re only about one and a half to three inches long:
9035A6FD-CB3E-47D6-8E3C-A74ABCF7620E.jpeg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I’ll have that competition with ya @Erick31876 . I took some cuttings on Saturday and just stuck ‘em in water with a couple drops of honey in it. They’re just sitting on my window sill. I expect that it’ll be at least three weeks for them to get roots, if they get any at all. They’re only about one and a half to three inches long:
View attachment 6985
F@ck yer clones!!!
Dude I use the exact same thing as you to put cuttings in haha

SmithsJunk

Opus Herba
@Jesselikes2Grow and @Uncle Romulus
Can Fuck off!!
I'm doing a solo cup outside with a clone just to start my own contest! What do I gitta do to get some damn respect around here!
Hahahaha I wish I could broskis. My time and space is very valuable to me. Cheers I'm lurking
I was thinkin the same thing. A few hours a day in the sun as soon as the broad mites stop f^cking up my girls in the yard. Gotta fog em before I bring em in.
20190520_182031.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@Jesselikes2Grow and @Uncle Romulus
Can Fuck off!!
I'm doing a solo cup outside with a clone just to start my own contest! What do I gitta do to get some damn respect around here!
Hahahaha I wish I could broskis. My time and space is very valuable to me. Cheers I'm lurking
I was considering doing mine outside after it’s got a few nodes lol. It’s totally fine if yer not man enough to sacrifice the space. No worries. Luvvv yewwwww hahaha

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
How many hours you gettin right now. You gonna whip all our a$$es Yukon Jack.
I got sun from 330-4 till 10-1030 today put a few tomatoes out but nights are rough on em so I’m waiting a week or two more to toss out my outdoor gaggle of plants. 4 on my property (as per the law of the great white north) and the rest hidden at random bush spots (totally legal?) the wife doesn’t want to deal with the awkward “i see you have 20 weed plants there” when visitors come by the yard. Anyways I’ll quit going on about non solo cup talk. I’m thinking of building a tiny flood table that fits a couple solos/one average sized pot for future use lol

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I might join in, when is the cut off date? There’d be more join in if there was some prizes.
Never mind, I see when the cutoff date is now, lol.
Although the thrill of competition and the desire to trash talk trumps any material objects (prizes) I don’t doubt daddy H and or other ballin chuckers will step in with some prizes. I’m not a mod or board member. I m just a greasy ol gold miner who wanted to solo. I will offer a pack of my best from this summers pollen chucking. Also I got this nice plaid shirt with hardly any grease stains. I’ll offer that up to. There.. we got prizes baybeh :poop: I better slam some coffee so I can pass out. Just gettin crazier and crazier