October Photo of the Month

beefterpene

If it is all the same, does your cousin Rosetrpene have any seeds? What about your Gramps - Ole' Dr. Pepperterpene?

You know what ? I think I could get down with your bro Baconterpene.
Its all good.
Haha my IG handle is similar and comes from looking at the cook books and seeing two placed next to one another "beef and salads" which became beefsalads. I'm 6'4 280lbs and wear a size 16 shoe, guitarist in an old band I went to high school with started calling me Beef and my last name. Not gonna go into deeper detail in public because I start really giving the ability to figure out who I am if you're keen. Haha I'm still in an illegal state. Haha so theres the backstory lol.

beefterpene

Sorry for this next question, but who won? I got a pack of beans sitting here for em. I don't want to forget, toy know cause well... I smoke a lot and have been processing medicated coconut oil for the last week so cloud 9 is an understatement lol

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Sorry for this next question, but who won? I got a pack of beans sitting here for em. I don't want to forget, toy know cause well... I smoke a lot and have been processing medicated coconut oil for the last week so cloud 9 is an understatement lol

voting until the 6th

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
New here, figured I'd try my hand. This is two of the four like tops I have from a manifold grow of Royal Mystery by J.James (Royal Queen x Mystery Meat)
Harvested 10/26 and almost ready for the taste test.
IMG_3114.JPG