Numerous ILGM Strains for Trade!

Canna_Kris

Hey there!

I have a bunch of feminized photoperiod seeds from I Love Growing Marijuana. I bought them last year when I started growing, but since my first couple grows, I’ve change genetics that I run and now have a bunch of perfectly good seeds that I’ll just simply never have a chance to run.

I know there’s inherent risk when you’re talking trades with people you don’t know, but I’m hoping to find someone like me that’s just looking for an honest trade partner to exchange seeds for things we’ll each grow. There are breeders that I run that I’m looking for seeds from - feminized or regular doesn’t matter. Below is a list of breeders I’d consider any strains from. If you have sealed packs from any of these breeders you want to move, I will trade many seed for each. We can discuss quantities but I’ll be more than fair.

PREFERRED BREEDERS

InHouse
Envy
Sin City
Fat Cat Labs
Robin Hood
Square 1
Starfire
Thug Pug
Fresh Coast
Raw
Night Owl
Dark Owl
Awkid
Mephisto
Ethos

SEEDS I HAVE FOR TRADE

ILGM
- Bruce Banner x9
- Gorilla OG x9
- Girl Scout Cookies x10
- Skywalker OG x7
- Goldleaf x2
- Maui Wowi x2
- OG Kush x9
- Fire OG x6
- Super Silver Skunk x18

I also have a bunch of freebies I’ve received from InHouse, Ethos, Envy, Humboldt and a few others I’d also consider including for the right deal.

Thanks for your interest!

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Welcome to the The Chuck new member!

I don't wanna seem like I'm harshing your gig but what you're asking for is to trade inferior genetics for superior ones. There might be a couple preferred breeders listed that I would imagine would be impossible to get. Good luck man.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll second what he said. I started out with ILGM beans too. I realized my error and gifted them LOL. Can't get bent at me if you didn't pay/trade for them :cool:

Looking at your list of freebies I'd run them and save money for something else good. Hang out here and freebies/testers drop out of the sky on the regular.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Usually, freebies are out there to get you interested in a breeder. Stuff that didn't make enough beans to justify a production run for example.
In your situation I would run the freebies and clone them in case you find something you really like.

Canna_Kris

Welcome to the The Chuck new member!

I don't wanna seem like I'm harshing your gig but what you're asking for is to trade inferior genetics for superior ones. There might be a couple preferred breeders listed that I would imagine would be impossible to get. Good luck man.
Oh I know you’re 100% right, that’s why I said I’d give multiples:1. People get freebies of good breeders that I’m sure would consider trading 5 Regs they got for free for a bunch of ILGM seeds. I’m growing a Fire OG outside that’s killing it right now over 7 1/2 feet tall and strong, so I know they’re not terrible quality. Figured it was worth a shot ya know?

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh I know you’re 100% right, that’s why I said I’d give multiples:1. People get freebies of good breeders that I’m sure would consider trading 5 Regs they got for free for a bunch of ILGM seeds. I’m growing a Fire OG outside that’s killing it right now over 7 1/2 feet tall and strong, so I know they’re not terrible quality. Figured it was worth a shot ya know?
Hang out and grow stuff, It's all good. In my experience the ILGM plants always grew fine, they just lacked something in the buzz department. Not sure the quality of their breeders that are doing the selections. That or they are breeding with dispo clones... You write it off as a loss or plant them in the city flower boxes or something.

There are sales galore this weekend to pick up fire on the cheap. Ethos is the only one on your list of breeders I have grown stuff from. I know several are $20-30/bean for regs.

I have a fat budget and have some Aficianado and such, but so far my favorite weed is either the $100/7-pack Chem-91 fems from CSI Humbolt, or the $40/12-pack fems County Line Hashplant from County Line Genetics. One of those is available from a breeder on here. You can see in my signature block the variety I have going.

Mad_Ninja

I'd be interested in trading for a Maui Wowi, Bruce Banner, or GSC if you still have any available. I have some Afghans direct from Afghanistan I think you'd like. I also have a ton of sativa as far back as 1965, so don't be shy to request something.