Northern Lights x Chocolate Diesel................guess your best

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
This tube holds Northern Lights x Chocolate Diesel. Guess how many are in there. NL is Sensi #2 x #5. Choc Diesel by Useful.
Prize is one pack from the tube.
This will get called on Thursday :)

IMG_20231105_131001645.jpgIMG_20231105_131048351.jpgnlights.jpg
That's her preggo with these beans. You see the blue tape at the bottom of the plant?? the one on left is choc diesel and the one on right with the red zip tie is romulan.......red = romulan...helps to keep track ;)

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This tube holds Northern Lights x Chocolate Diesel. Guess how many are in there. NL is Sensi #2 x #5. Choc Diesel by Useful.
Prize is one pack from the tube.
This will get called on Thursday :)

View attachment 131906View attachment 131907View attachment 131909
That's her preggo with these beans. You see the blue tape at the bottom of the plant?? the one on left is choc diesel and the one on right with the red zip tie is romulan.......red = romulan...helps to keep track ;)

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
When I made these I had my legal three going, ;)
Cherry Lotus Bodhi
Stardawg GPS
Purple Crunch x 2 "
Ice Cream Punch "
N. Lights Sensi
Meter Maid x 2 Crush (me)
PH Magic "
Tsunami In House
Dracula "
Royal Jelly "
Punch Delight Freak
Raspberry Parfait Humbolt
GLJK (gage green guiding light by Jenny Kush) my cross.

Then I had my own leftover pollen from doing the romulan extension and a guy from Overgrow sent me the Choc Diesel pollen. I gave away a lot of the rom pollen, but I hit a bunch of branches as well, same with the Choc D. I've never run the chocolate diesel before and I only ran the Romulans to make beans.......that was the only run. So ALL of these were really opportunistic, one time chucks. Pedigree's are good, Romulan was a BX1, folks are popping Choc diesel everywhere since Useful passed. I hope folks find some good in these, I'll be looking at them, right along with everybody else.

Dracula..........I smacked hard with the choc d pollen and I got 6 beans........huge beans, they look like mini walnuts, lol......but that was the big shocker for me, I was expecting a bunch from there.......Garlic Sherb x King Sherb...didn't happen tho. I was counting my "Count Chocula's" before they hatched.........well bet on it I'll pop those 6 to see what I can see.