Noobs grow flow

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I prefer rapidled over timber for no logical reason.
Or you could go with HLG and grab two of these.
They'd crush your 4x8 area. What's your height?
How does two of these stack up to one of those. Only reason I ask is this is what my local grow store has. And this light knowledge is to much for me to grasp5840E85C-70DD-4944-8978-BCF3A7630DBA.png

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I would def go with qbs with that height
Likewise. I'm not a fan of those kind of lights. I learned fast why blurples and fancy cased lights are not seen in the better grows. I have ViparSpectra r300s, while decent, my QBs are shitting all over them bad. Save your money and go with the HLG QB kit. If you tech savvy you could save a couple hundred and build it yourself. I feel though after all the shipping is said and done you'll be paying about the same for an HLG kit. I'm looking into those lights now for you

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Likewise. I'm not a fan of those kind of lights. I learned fast why blurples and fancy cased lights are not seen in the better grows. I have ViparSpectra r300s, while decent, my QBs are shitting all over them bad. Save your money and go with the HLG QB kit. If you tech savvy you could save a couple hundred and build it yourself. I feel though after all the shipping is said and done you'll be paying about the same for an HLG kit. I'm looking into those lights now for you
Yep, I got a blurple too. Bout the only thing it's good for is to veg with

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yep, I got a blurple too. Bout the only thing it's good for is to veg with
You wouldn't think that if you used t5s or a 5k qb lol. I thought the same never going back, thankfully only purchased mine due to money and time restrictions.
Please do not waste your money on those agroled they are no good my friend. Overpriced bullshit. The reviews weren't any better. Many had lighting issues a year later.