Noobs grow flow

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Here goes nothing. giving the seeds a soaking tonight in paper towels. Let’s see what happens. I Was gifted some seeds from a few different friends. I accidentally had a light leak with a grow so the accidental pollin chuck are possibly trapstar grand daddy purp or garlic breathe idk. Only had a few beans from it though. Not quite sure if that’s real bad or not but it’s what I got lol. View attachment 10349View attachment 10350View attachment 10351View attachment 10352View attachment 10353View attachment 10354
I ran the Jack herrer and bruce banger from seedsman with good success. I'd run em again, but there are soooo many choices. Shits tough. I'm gonna try some of my gifted seeds from bros on here and some Topangas. I like high thc shit. Topanga from all reviews is up there near 27% so is a DUB and thats finishing this week or next.
So stoked today another heisen strain. So much fire on that thread

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Definitely re use it. Grow some gigantic pumpkins or some kick as roses. Re- ammend, use it for an outdoor grow. I have a bunch of pots out back right now that I have planted with vetch and clover. In may I'll make a pile and plant with soup beans. When the beans flower turn them in and plant again...rinse repeat. Then in fall replant with clover. Following spring, soil is ready to go. Big results for pennies.

Attachments

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ahahaha damn Kev killing it in there, wherever there is. Garage? Basement? Irrelevant lol however I'm quite curious about the PVC setup around the plants, does it serve a purpose? Panda film or?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Ahahaha damn Kev killing it in there, wherever there is. Garage? Basement? Irrelevant lol however I'm quite curious about the PVC setup around the plants, does it serve a purpose? Panda film or?
I use it to tie my plants up to or drop a net over the crop. I just pop the top off then slide the net down. Sometimes my plants be falling on me. This time around I increased my fan speed for their veg stage hoping the stems will grow stronger to hold the buds up better. But if I have to I can drop the net or tie the branches up to the pvc frame